New Supercard User cross 3DS (newb question)

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by gradytrain, Apr 16, 2013.

Apr 16, 2013
  1. gradytrain
    OP

Newcomer gradytrain Newbie

United States
    Hello all,

I followed the nice beginners guide to format my card and add the EOS and Patch. But I found that when I read the section for dealing with the 3DS I felt really unsure with what to do. My 3DS is currently at Ver. 5.1.0-11U and I obviously updated this long before I realized I shouldn't or before getting a Supercard.

Now I tried to infer from the guide and from doing searches, that I should go ahead and at 1.19 Firmware? I don't know if this correct (doesn't seem like it)

I know there isn't a way to rollback firmware, and I am trying to be careful with my brand new Supercard so as to not "brick" it.

If I could get some confirmation and insight I would be appreciative. I used to be and acekard user back a couple years ago but I have been out of the modding scene so everything is a little new.

Thanks!

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    There is no bricking of anything involved, period. Just stick the thing in and see if it works.

3. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    Supercard latest firmware for the card is 1.19, it has been that since 4.5.0-10 and has been fine since, so make sure that firmware is applied to your card is you want it to work on the 3DS 5.1.0-11

4. gradytrain
    OP

Newcomer gradytrain Newbie

United States
    Great, Thanks for the input guys!

Things are working!