comaX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi, I just installed a USB loader, but I can't launch NSMB, it just does a black screen... I have the patched ISO and the standart ISO as well, none of them are working. Should I modify some options ? I can give you the sign check report, but bottom line is : trucha bug ok, no flash access, no boot2 acces, usb 2.0 ios tree ok.
Thanks in advance
smile.gif

If this question was already answered pleaase jsut give me the link to the solution, i admit i didn't read the 160 pages ...

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeon ~ Pado said:
TO ALL HARDMODDED WIIs:

You have to install the cIOS rev 14 and run it through NeoGamma - DVD launch, unfortunately.

I've made it work nice and clear with the NSMB ISO from Wiisos Fix (776 mb)

This is important, READ PLEASE:

I need someone with hardmodded wii, with no cIOS installed or hacked IOS.
I think NSMB is using the IOS259 to run so everyone who have the hacked IOS259 will get the "Please eject your disk and restart the Wii".
impossible, a non hacked IOS249 is a STUB. NSMB Wii uses IOS53.

QUOTE(ufa @ Nov 18 2009, 03:31 AM) Summary, @davepm:

Softmod - You CANNOT play from DVD!
You cannot play through the disc channel. Yes you can play from a DVD. cIOS rev15 and either uloader or usbloader gx. Both will launch FROM THE DISC.
You just joined yesterday and already gining out bad information on your 4th post. tsk tsk

djbrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

thanks to everyone for the guides/steps to help play a backup of this game.

It was very easy.

First batch wii with wiikey 1.9s, 3.4u firmware (from punch-out).

Updated to 4.1u with the game disc.

Loaded it via gecko os 1.9.2b with the code.

Working fine!

Thanks again.

Brad

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Hello. I have Neogamma r8 beta 11 and I installed ios53, ios55, and ios 61 and cIOS 38 rev15 and I still got error 001. No, I dont have modchip.. just softmod. What's the problem ? I can run newest Naruto Shippuden Clash Ninja Revolution 3 USA just fine.

blush.gif
Can anybody help me out ? I dont have HDD to run from iso yet.. I am asking for the prolem with softmod, ok ?

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a review of what softmod things you will NEED for this game.

Rev 15 (It seems to only work if you upgrade from Rev14, by way of Network Connection)
A disc loader (Uloader, Neogamma, ect.) (ANY Neogamma seems to work when you have Rev15, but its always better to keep updated)
A patched game

And something that seems to be a big cause of problems right now, the 001 error. Anyone having this, means that the wii is set up correctly & will work, you just need to burn another disc differently.

If you get an 001 error, you need to burn the game on a DVD+R and Booktype it to DVD-ROM. For whoever doesn't know, the 001 error is caused by the games checking through the wii, to see if it is booktyped correctly. The older Cios' with Neogamma blocked some of those checks, but there is no need. Just burn your games to DVD+R with booktype DVD-ROM, & you will never have that error again. That is probably why I got it to work, because I used a DVD+R. If you need a tutorial, go to "AfterDawn" in their tutorials section to find how to booktype a disc with Imgburn or Nero.

I hope this helps.

Also, the reason I asked about anyone using DVD+R because of what the head of this thread put;

"cIOSCORP Users:
-No Confirmation here. Looks like it won't work right now. A patched IOS53 with the rev15 DIP won't help, because this will result in an 001-Error."

It says when you have a patched IOS53 with rev15 DIP, you get an 001 Error. 001 errors are fixed by booktyping DVD+R to DVD-ROM when you burn. I can't seem to get cIOSCORP to get me to an 001 error, mine just restarts like it did before rev15, so I guessed I didn't have the correct IOS53. If I don't have it, I can't find it either. I didn't want to use IOS-DOP unless I had to. Could someone point in the right direction for getting Trucha bugged IOS53 correctly OR test this for me?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gokuguy said:
Here is a review of what softmod things you will NEED.

Rev 15 (It seems to only work if you upgrade from Rev14, by way of Network Connection)
A disc loader (Uloader, Neogamma, ect.) (ANY Neogamma seems to work when you have Rev15, but its always better to keep updated)
A patched game

And something that seems to be a big cause of problems right now, the 001 error. Anyone having this, means that the wii is set up correctly & will work, you just need to burn another disc differently.

If you get an 001 error, you need to burn the game on a DVD+R and Booktype it to DVD-ROM. For whoever doesn't know, the 001 error is caused by the games checking through the wii, to see if it is booktyped correctly. The older Cios' with Neogamma blocked some of those checks, but there is no need. Just burn your games to DVD+R with booktype DVD-ROM, & you will never have that error again. That is probably why I got it to work, because I used a DVD+R. If you need a tutorial, go to "AfterDawn" in their tutorials section to find how to booktype a disc with Imgburn or Nero.

I hope this helps.

Is this for softmod?
smile.gif
men I use IMG burn but I cantfind that fvbcjdsf guide just tell it here!!

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeon ~ Pado said:
TO ALL HARDMODDED WIIs:

You have to install the cIOS rev 14 and run it through NeoGamma - DVD launch, unfortunately.

I think NSMB is using the IOS259 to run so everyone who have the hacked IOS259 will get the "Please eject your disk and restart the Wii".
Why are people passing on MISINFORMATION?

My Wiikey V1 works GREAT from the DISC CHANNEL with a Trucha-Signed System Menu IOS and New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_req.ios.truncha_FiX_Wii-iND!!!

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
electrico said:
wilcd said:
NO MODCHIP TEAM HAS ANSWERED YET ??????

what's Flatmii for you ? a new gift inside Happy Meal??

So... flatmii is working without problems?..

By what I read earlier, it is fixed with the latest update for it. I'm not completely sure, because I don't do modchip, but I thought I saw it somewhere a few pages back. It might have just been saying that its being worked on.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
RockmanForte said:
Hello. I have Neogamma r8 beta 11 and I installed ios53, ios55, and ios 61 and cIOS 38 rev15 and I still got error 001. No, I dont have modchip.. just softmod. What's the problem ? I can run newest Naruto Shippuden Clash Ninja Revolution 3 USA just fine.

blush.gif
Can anybody help me out ? I dont have HDD to run from iso yet.. I am asking for the problem with softmod, ok ?

Please ? Thats all I need to know. Thanks... again.
smile.gif

EDIT: Its an original unpatch game.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
RockmanForte said:
RockmanForte said:

blush.gif
Can anybody help me out ? I dont have HDD to run from iso yet.. I am asking for the problem with softmod, ok ?

Please ? Thats all I need to know. Thanks... again.
smile.gif

EDIT: Its an original unpatch game.

Try my review & tutorial. It shows what you need. Also, you must have one of the 3 methods to play the game, or else it will freeze after about 10min (anti piracy).

1) Disc patched
2) Altern. .dol (patched NSMB main.dol)
3) Ocarina code file.

You can't play without one of these if you want it on disc, SD, or possibly USB.

MrBananman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get two questions answered please, so i understand what is going on here?

First of all I am hard modded, IOS249 installed with nothing else that i know of, firmware 4.1U, patched NTSC game, working FINE through neogamma but giving me an error RIGHT WHEN I PUT THE DISC IN THE DRIVE if not in neogamma. Why does it do that? If I'm running the game through neogamma and patched iso, am i not trucha bugged? What the heck, why can't I play it from the normal dvd screen and why does it black screen error me even when I just put the disc in the drive?

Second question. I thought IOS was the wii's operating system... how and why are people installing multiple IOS's at a time? Wouldn't they overwrite the other ones, or am I missing something here? I'm guessing there can be multiple version's of IOS's on the wii, but how and why?

Thanks!

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
urherenow said:
Xeon ~ Pado said:
TO ALL HARDMODDED WIIs:

impossible, a non hacked IOS249 is a STUB. NSMB Wii uses IOS53.

ufa said:
Summary, @davepm:

Softmod - You CANNOT play from DVD!
You cannot play through the disc channel. Yes you can play from a DVD. cIOS rev15 and either uloader or usbloader gx. Both will launch FROM THE DISC.
You just joined yesterday and already gining out bad information on your 4th post. tsk tsk

About any version of Neogamma works as well, just burn on DVD+R with booktype DVD-ROM to ensure no 001 error.

QUOTE(MrBananman @ Nov 18 2009, 10:59 AM)
Can I get two questions answered please, so i understand what is going on here?

First of all I am hard modded, IOS249 installed with nothing else that i know of, firmware 4.1U, patched NTSC game, working FINE through neogamma but giving me an error RIGHT WHEN I PUT THE DISC IN THE DRIVE if not in neogamma. Why does it do that? If I'm running the game through neogamma and patched iso, am i not trucha bugged? What the heck, why can't I play it from the normal dvd screen and why does it black screen error me even when I just put the disc in the drive?

Second question. I thought IOS was the wii's operating system... how and why are people installing multiple IOS's at a time? Wouldn't they overwrite the other ones, or am I missing something here? I'm guessing there can be multiple version's of IOS's on the wii, but how and why?

Thanks!

1) I don't know much about hard mod, but I would say it is a Trucha bug problem, or the patch on your iso conflicting with your modchip. Still, probably listen to someone else on this, for I don't do modchip.

2) When you install IOS', I'm pretty sure it overwrites the older ones. Example: IOS53-60-v4109 is just an older version than IOS53-60-v5406

irishgond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gokuguy said:
Here is a review of what softmod things you will NEED for this game.

A patched game

I hope this helps.

Also, the reason I asked about anyone using DVD+R because of what the head of this thread put;

"cIOSCORP Users:
-No Confirmation here. Looks like it won't work right now. A patched IOS53 with the rev15 DIP won't help, because this will result in an 001-Error."

It says when you have a patched IOS53 with rev15 DIP, you get an 001 Error. 001 errors are fixed by booktyping DVD+R to DVD-ROM when you burn. I can't seem to get cIOSCORP to get me to an 001 error, mine just restarts like it did before rev15, so I guessed I didn't have the correct IOS53. If I don't have it, I can't find it either. I didn't want to use IOS-DOP unless I had to. Could someone point in the right direction for getting Trucha bugged IOS53 correctly OR test this for me?

OK so I have rev 15 and NeoGamma R8 rev7, but I get green screen and reboot to the main wii menu....does it matter what version my Wii is..I'm on 3.3U

I have the USA Wii-Qwiif version and used the patch they put out and created the new patch iso...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mmmmm uremum
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Always shooting that dairy out uremums tiddies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My thread front ten years ago got 10,000 views lol
  • DolphinCube @ DolphinCube:
    Sup peps? I rarely talk on here but is there a way to disable the ads that cover the chat a lil. Its annoying at times
    DolphinCube @ DolphinCube: Sup peps? I rarely talk on here but is there a way to disable the ads that cover the chat a lil...