Hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii Question

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to know if I have cios installer rev38 ver 14. Will New Super Mario Bros. Wii work on the disc channel. (Note this is the original disc). Or is there something else I need to do?

Also, I am on Wii System menu 4.2.

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
cios has nothing to do with playing discs from the disc channel

since u are on 4.2, u likely already have any updates u would need to play from the disc channel without updating or even having to disable disc updates

so u should be fine

Oh, Ok thanks. Now I don't have to worry about playing. I appreciate it.

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I want to play and install the missing ios. I need to insert it with gecko os and it should be fine. But I already had New Super Mario Bros. Wii before I hacked or softmodded my wii. So shouldn't they already be installed?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
my bad, so based on what deadlyfoez said, just try the game, if it doesn't work out of the box, just update your IOS53

u can use NUSAD to do this, or the original NUS with a wad manager, or dop-mii +wi-fi, etc.

edit: if u played the game on this wii before from the disc channel, u will still be able to do so now (unless u did some weird shit in between, but i doubt it)

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
my bad, so based on what deadlyfoez said, just try the game, if it doesn't work out of the box, just update your IOS53

u can use NUSAD to do this, or the original NUS with a wad manager, or dop-mii +wi-fi, etc.

edit: if u played the game on this wii before from the disc channel, u will still be able to do so now (unless u did some weird shit in between, but i doubt it)

How do you use Dop-Mii to install missing ios. Sorry for asking but I have never used Dop-Mii before. Also, can you tell me step by step on how to do this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...