New Super Mario Bros. Wii JAPANESE Gameplay (HQ)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, this game looks so awesome!
ohmy.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I'm failing to see why people are thinking it's gonna be "so awesome". It looks like they just took the DS game and threw it on the Wii with some extras. I would have preferred a DS sequel instead.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
...I'm failing to see why people are thinking it's gonna be "so awesome". It looks like they just took the DS game and threw it on the Wii with some extras. I would have preferred a DS sequel instead.
Nintendo focuses mainly on the Wii nowadays, I doubt the DS would get a sequel. Even if it would happen it won't be happening soon.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
First of all, this is a 2D Mario sequel. Compare Super Mario Bros 3 to Super Mario World. Fixes, added features, improved graphics, new console, new powerups, etc. NSMB compared to NSMBWii is like that.

Second of all, you don't think the awesome new levels are the same as the DS version? There are new objects that the DS probably wouldn't be able to handle, such as the 4P co-op mode and the moving and rotating platforms seen in most videos.
And what about all the returning features from older games, such as the spin jump (SMW, at about 1:05 in the vid), the flipping card thing (from SMB3, 3:02), Yoshi (SMW, not in vid), the Koopalings (SMW, 1:17 in the video below) the POW block (Doki Doki or Mario Bros, 1:45), the flying ship levels (SMB3, 2:30, look at castle) or the on-map enemies (SMB3, 2:30)?
And these aren't all of the returning features. There's much more. There are 3 new powerups. There's a 'Super Guide' feature. There are new enemies. There's a new 'Coin Mode'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay