Star Trek Fan Club
To boldly go where no Temper has gone before.
Star Trek Fan Club
Star Trek Fan Club

New star trek series

  • Thread starter Thread starter godreborn
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,740
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Likes Likes 1

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
38,464
Solutions
14
Reaction score
24,177
Trophies
3
XP
29,497
Country
United States
I heard there was going to be a new trek series this fall involving Sisko. Anyone heard of it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lacius
As far as I'm aware, nothing as been confirmed.

We know there are two "women-led" series in the pipeline, in addition to the shows already airing, but I doubt either one is Sisko related. I imagine one is the Section 31 show with Philippa Georgiou (previously announced), and I imagine the other one might be a Starfleet Academy series with Sylvia Tilly (Starfleet Academy series previously announced, Tilley moved over to Starfleet Academy in the latest Discovery season).

Allegedly, there were talks with Avery Brooks about doing something, and his only demand was that it included Cirroc Lofton as Jake. Whether it's its own series, part of Picard Season 3, part of another show (Lower Decks is going to have a DS9 episode), etc. is unknown as far as I'm aware.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
Lacius
Members:
21
Threads:
19
Messages:
151

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted