Gevexx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But why the game designers would name a character 'Idea' baffles me...maybe they were out of ideas?
See what I did there...huh?...did ya see that?...
frown.gif

Well, better then the German names "Welt" which is world and "Einsatz" which can mean duty or mission XD.

Well the gods of xenosaga made this game will definitely get this one.

Esh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's something about this game that is much more appealing than an average hack n slash rpg.

Maybe it's the art style, maybe the fluidity of the combat and movement. Maybe the storyline (even though I can't read Japanese)

But so far, I've found it infinitely more enjoyable than Dungeon explorer

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's something about this game that is much more appealing than an average hack n slash rpg.

Maybe it's the art style, maybe the fluidity of the combat and movement. Maybe the storyline (even though I can't read Japanese)

But so far, I've found it infinitely more enjoyable than Dungeon explorer

Yeah, well right off the bat, you can tell that the story is a very big part of this game. Like you said, even though there's the language barrier, you can see plenty to infer there's a lot going on with those characters. That's the aspect that reminds of FFVII. The music has a kind of FFXII quality, and the gameplay has a Diablo approach. But yeah, it's leagues ahead of Dungeon Explorer. Some Bringer has just about every little item / option you'd hope for in this type of game. Plus, the production values are over the top -- just shiny as can be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...