• Replies 916
  • Likes 15

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn, it's so sad buying blue sky3ds 2 weeks ago. Wasted so much money on that.
What's the point of buying an old one for someone when he can get the better orange version?
You make it sound like you're the only moron who would fork out $80 for a product without doing thorough research beforehand.

There are thousands of people like you! Don't lose heart, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a buyer :creep:

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I saw this on a reseller page:
SKY3DS, players can use Pasta CFW play CIAs with SKY3DS, can also play DSIware and GBA VC, perfect defeated GW.

Is this true?
That means that I can install CIA's on a N3DS 10.XX?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Resellers aren't always genuine, they want your money after all. Technically you can run CFW alongside Sky3DS, but the CFW itself requires you to run 9.2 or lower firmware, which defeats the purpose of owning a Sky cart. If you have an exploitable system, you might as well invest in a Gateway or forget about flashcarts altogether and run CFW.

Ryu Kenshin

Trophies
XP
Country
Further impressions before finishing the review (a little sneak peak, since this thread seems lively):
  • The Sky3DS+ uses FAT32 to great effect, God bless Team Sky! It's a joy to copy stuff to it, no DiskWriter ever again! Remember, 4GB ROMs will have to be trimmed in order to fit, as is the case with Gateway
Wrong! Gateway can use NTFS and exFAT, dude. No problem with untrim MGS or Xenoblade! :teach:

RichHomieSupreme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if my little whine bothers you, but this example is very bad. It's more like buying a TV that will not be working with all new TV shows, movies, cartoons and etc. Yes, you can watch movies pre-2016, but thats all. Would you be sad? Yes, you would.

Well, I have to. I guess.
You could buy your games(new) and support the devs =D

Reactions: Zidapi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F