GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm certain other folks have tinkered with the NGDS demo as much as I have. Well, I was just fooling around with it some more and discovered four new moves not mentioned in the demo.

1. Make a U shape over Ryu and he will do a two-hit combo.
2. Make an upside-down horseshoe shape over Ryu and he will do a three-hit combo.
3. Make an upside-down U shape over Ryu to make him do a jump and pound (don't recall the name, but this move is different from Izuna Drop combo) combo.
4. Make a horseshoe shape over Ryu to make him do a jump and slash combo.

I've found a few others -- I can't remember offhand -- over the month or two since the demo's release, but I thought these were cool. I also thought it'd be neat to see what moves other folks have discovered outside of what the demo teaches you. The demo is so simple, yet there seems to be so much hidden as far as moves go. I'll probably tinker even more, now that I know there are a ton more moves (from reading a recent interview with Itagaki).

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, those arent actual hidden moves, they are just combos; the first move is done by slicing down then up, the third move is done by jumping then slicing down (the game says this also), I didnt get the 2nd move to work but im guessing its just a regular combo and the 4th move is done by jumping then swiping left or right.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just discovered an awesome move where if you slide your stylus quickly at the bottom of the screen Ryu forms a blue bubble around him. Do it for a little longer and he forms a red bubble, once you let go he does a bad ass move.

P

pasc

that one is old... and it isn't a bubble, he just charges up...

and... irpacynot WHY ? 2008 = ava change
cry.gif
I miss the old ava

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
My friend discover that when you rub horizontally very hard (at the bottom of the screen) Ryu do some blue mana like power chargesomething

Bourbanog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone beat me to the chargy move! D:

I love this demo. I loved Ninja Gaiden on Xbox too.

After you do a flying swallow (Jump and slash through ememies) you can hit enemies around you straight after. The flying swallow is such a badass move..

Any word on release dates?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iluna drop is easily the coolest move. but i have done a motion that spins his sword around and slices all the enemies around him. i dont remember how...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just found another. If you do a quick circle around Ryu (ala Link's twirly thing in PH), he does a three-slash combo, which is pretty cool and useful. Discovered while on the pot (not very cool or useful information).
shy.gif

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I had no idea a demo was out for this. I've been keeping track of the releases but I never seen a NG demo dump. Is it on one of those DS Download Station demos?

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta say that I'm really impressed with the demo for Ninja Gaiden. I was scared of what this game would become with the whole stylus control thing but I gotta say that it worked out really well. Cant wait for the game to come out. I'll probably buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: afternoon