Hacking New R4 slot 1 card

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out theyre all being made in the same factory.

first line in the first post, the underlined words ( you may want to run it through google translations)

if you are lazy here you go.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

hehe...apparently some people can't tell the difference between chinese and japanese. Here's the correctly translated page:
translated page
Not that it's much better, but at least it's translated with the correct language
tongue.gif

EDIT: WTF I've edited this post 3 times and it keeps mangling the above URL. hopefully it sticks this time

Whiternoise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"Q ︰ erection existence 檔 failure?
A ︰ appearance erection existence 檔 failure possession 兩 kind possible ︰ first, TF 卡 沒 possession foot 夠 mark space; Second, 對 于 FAT16 system, root eye 錄 sentence case item 數 because of maximum 512 (long sentence subject demand 佔 business multi item positions), 如 fruit item 數 non- 夠 engaging in impossible erection."

ROFL!

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I updated my list above and in this reply:

Has anyone tabulated a list of all the slot-1 card products out there with details?? IF there's none to be found, I think I'll make one... it shouldn't be hard. I'll just have to do more research.

What I've seen so far with my eyes ON THE TUBES (A quick summary, no details):

*R4
*DS-X
*EZ-Flash V (for some people that don't know; V = 5 = five)
*Media Gamer
*MicroNinjaDS
*NinjaDS (Protrudes out of slot-1)
*NinjaDS X9
Edit (More, from replies):
*Acecard
*SuperCard (slot-1 version announced)

Also: Datel and Ultraflashpass Clones... NOW THAT'S A LOT!!

Also: Haven't seen anything from M3 or SuperCard teams yet... anything missing on my list?

ahsan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Has anyone tabulated a list of all the slot-1 card products out there with details?? IF there's none to be found, I think I'll make one... it shouldn't be hard. I'll just have to do more research.

*R4
*DS-X
*Media Gamer
*MicroNinjaDS
*NinjaDS X9
*Acecard

Also: Haven't seen anything from M3 or SuperCard teams yet... anything missing on my list?

lol. You forgot eWin 3 again.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

*R4
*DS-X
*Media Gamer
*MicroNinjaDS
*NinjaDS X9
*Acecard

Erm... M3 slot-1? It's supposed to be less than $25 too
yaynds.gif

Source

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm more concerned with how many of this new flash kits are actually going to be supported by their manufacturers after release
I'd be more concerned that many of the current flash kits will see limited to no support once their next products come out... haven't really been paying attention, but has GBAMP V2 seen many updates since M3? For that matter, was M3 ever even mentioned on the GBAMP site (doubt it, probably why m3adapter.com will never mention their slot 1, since it is essentially an entirely different product line).

At any rate, if this is GBAlpha's (gbamp/M3) slot one device, I'm going to wait and see if they keep those stupid splash screens wrather than putting the "not sposored by" message on the sticker.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My current decision is to stick with M3 and SuperCard slot-1 when they come out. They seem to be more mindful in their R&D, meaning that they're late comers. Or, possibly they are having set backs...

let's hope the stores don't mark up like crazy, like 100%. I'm hearing that stores are getting these cards wholesale $20-$35 that would make the card around 50-70 dollars if they rip us off!

tehcamel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
take a few photos of the gui. does it look anything like cloneshell? does it also rely on the user to setup save state size and microsd speed? any freezes in castlevania por?

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This guy (oaktree) is advertising it. He spammed like 4 or more topics (buy our R4, it's the best, blah blah blah) before, I wonder why he didn't get banned for that. DON'T trust him.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This guy (oaktree) is advertising it. He spammed like 4 or more topics (buy our R4, it's the best, blah blah blah) before, I wonder why he didn't get banned for that. DON'T trust him.
Hahaha, it's awesome going through and reading his posts so far. It's all praising R4:
"R4 is the tops!"
"R4 is the beez neez!"
"R4 is the cure to stupid women!"
And downplaying the other choices:
"Lawl, SC is the bubonic plague"
"lolz teh M3 maeks u gae!1/"
Regardless of how good or bad R4 is (not as good as it's made out to be right now I'm assuming) it's always nice to see made up customer opinions. Spot on, guy! Spot on.

EDIT: Ah yes, I love this one here: "...it runs perfect, coz it's cheap and reliable..." Hmm, it runs perfectly because it's cheap and reliable. Price and "reliability" determine how well these run. New one on me. Thanks oaktree!

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He spammed 4 (!) or even more topics containing a full advertisement (yes, the same in all 4) of R4, they got deleted, so maybe there were even more of that. Seriously, he should be banned. What administration is thinking on this matter, I wonder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks