Gaming New Puzzle for Layton 08-04-13 Is For the Mentally Challenged

SaltyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was afraid this day would come, but it has now arrived! Today's download puzzle "A Smaller E" is absolutely lazy! I know that every week we get a free puzzle but they can at least put a little effort into them. I hope that this is not a start of something bad seeing as how Layton is one of my absolute favorite games on the DS. In fact after playing it for a little while I went out later that week and purchased a copy. I really want to see Layton 2 here in the US and I will purchase it as well. Today's puzzle though makes me want to cry. Here's hoping that next Sunday will be a vast improvement.

P.S. if for some strange reason you are not able to solve today's puzzle let me know so that I can personally visit you and beat you in the head with a ball-peen hammer since you are clearly a retard!!

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, there are only so many puzzles they can make free without repeats or weak ones. Plus, there are two more sequels to worry about (I thought that vampire dude in the 2nd one looked cool until I realized it was a dude, not a lady), so they can't go all out with 100% fantastic puzzles for the free DLC.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, the puzzle was really bad. And really easy. I still haven't played through the game yet, so I have plenty more puzzles to solve
smile.gif

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
It's not a real DLC as kelvinate said,the "weekly puzzles" are already on the cart/rom,the Wi-Fi just unlocks it.

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
but then if you didnt know about it, you would be happy just sitting waiting for new puzzles to come out. I am not gonna use the codes to unlock everything, I am just gonna wait until they unlock each puzzle, makes the game last longer
biggrin.gif

well that puzzle was easy, some of them was quite hard and takes a little thinking, like the aliens one

NYCvinster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doh! I never knew they were just unlock codes- but of course it all makes sense now! methinks of just unlocking them all now.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I hope someone can unlock them all, then post the save. It's kind of stupid not being able to completely finish the game because of time-constraints.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E