Hacking New PSP Exploited game for Vita

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I realized after the fact that I was on a firmware low enough (2.61 or something) to get a better/cheaper game to exploit with.
Boo.
This 100-in-1 thing is like 100 failed flash games that were so bad they couldn't even have been put out for free, yet somehow piling 100 together made a $10 game.
I don't get how.

Oh well...I needed this to happen so it's good timing.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those worried about not being able to download new games from the PS Store after you use the PSP exploit, looks like someone found a little "workaround" that, as far as anyone really knows, still works.

http://wololo.net/2013/12/14/new-way-to-download-games-to-your-older-fw-ps-vita-no-proxy-required/
I always buy stuff from Sony Online Store then use Download List on Vita and PS3 to download stuff. Faster that way (especially PS3, since PSN store is very slow on PS3).

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It seems Total Noob waited with the release until the games were pulled. That being said, you can find guides on installing TN-V4 on Hackinformer and Wololo
If you didn't get the game, Wololo stated that there will be another one soon. So if you didn't get it, you might want to register at www.wololo.net/talk and keep an eye out for the next ninja release.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If i use this exploit, i'll be able to continue playing my psplus games normally?

Yes. As long as your account still has PS+, and your system connects to the internet than you'll be fine. And it is ok to connect the Vita to the internet with this exploit, just don't update.

There's also been a "workaround" for downloading new games from the PS Store when Sony eventually releases an update. See here: http://wololo.net/2013/12/14/new-way-to-download-games-to-your-older-fw-ps-vita-no-proxy-required/

Reactions: lasher666

lasher666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

ITGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o i followed the instructions and put the extracted file to C:\Users\IT\Documents\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\ee19f39c5f745f72\NPUH10088. I copied it over but it does not show as a game to click it.. whats going on?
I have extracted the FLASH0.TN AND TN.BIN AND 660.PBP it still does not show in my psvita. I can copy it and see it’s coped through the content manager but don’t see it anywhere els. The file Extensions are enabled.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
o i followed the instructions and put the extracted file to C:\Users\IT\Documents\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\ee19f39c5f745f72\NPUH10088. I copied it over but it does not show as a game to click it.. whats going on?
I have extracted the FLASH0.TN AND TN.BIN AND 660.PBP it still does not show in my psvita. I can copy it and see it’s coped through the content manager but don’t see it anywhere els. The file Extensions are enabled.

First of all, fix your text format (CTRL+A, hit the little eraser in the top left corner).

Secondly, you're supposed to launch the exploit through the game. Open it up, load the save file, and after that it should boot into the exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?