New protection on DS carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Feb 12 2007, 11:55 PM)]This thread has turned into a GBAtemp Epic Saga of Betrayal, Lust, and Cheesecake.

HELLZ YEAH!
laugh.gif

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i havent read any of this crap

i dont think its protection at all. its just a coicidence the new chips arent compatible with the current dumping tools
Same. I've posted once, but I think it got buried by the post raising whores. It seems I can't follow the thread do to the lack of any real discussion. Or am I just blind?
huh.gif

I'd actually be great if we kept the inside jokes inside the Other Discussions forums.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, phoood, here's how it went down.

Some people: I can't play my r0mz anymore my $35 for an R4 was a waste!!!!!
Some other people: What about the older games that still work? $35 for $350+ worth of games is a good deal! Price saving rules!!!!
A few assholes: Haha, you wasted money, fuck you! I buy games legit and you're going to hell, you deserve it because you're not as rich as me!
More other people: Don't worry, this is only for this rom, it will work eventually, and new roms won't have the new chip.
A few idiots: I'm quoting entire posts just to lol!
Covarr: Here's a handy summation!

Of course, every once in a while somebody said something original, that hadn't already been said. You all know who you are, and you all get gold stars.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a conspiracy, man, and you're all PAWNS! Who do you think stands to profit from this? Think about it: The flashcard makers. You are all sheep, buying your little flashcards without question, but where does all that money go? Everyone gets their cut, but this time someone new got a cut... someone we didn't expect, the game publisher. THE game publisher, the big, evil N.Â

If they change the protection, we all have to buy new flashcards. The flashcard makers, with their G6 Lite 2's, DS-X2, and so on, are going to make a fortune, and Nintendo is going to get a cut for helping them out with this new SO CALLED "PROTECTION" AKA "MONEY MAKER" AND YOU ARE ALL SHEEP BUYING IT UP GO BUY IT UP CONSUMER SHEEP

*baaaaaaaa*
I dont get what your saying. Are you saying that the flashcart developers are paying Nintendo with the money they are making? Because thats just stupid, its saying that Nintendo condone piracy which we all know they dont, otherwise there would be no protection on the Wii, or Gamecube discs. So even if Nintendo did get money from the flashcart developers they could have easily made the protection chip implemented ages ago when the DS games were first being pirated. I highly doubt that Nintendo are getting paid as not only does it make no sense but they would have an address or name of the developers and can then sue and make more money.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to rampage too!, hell, I'll insult the first innocent that posts after me!

On Topic: On the PSP scene, this is the story of every firmware, and somehow comes Dark_AleX (a PSP loving gifted dude from Spain) that cracks the protection and all the lust is free again. Don't worry I'll be cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: