ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

sawada91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Trust me, that will not work. Everybody did that early on when Diancie and AZ Floette were removed. As you can see, Diancie didn't come back until the event was about to launch in real life, and AZ Floette is nowhere to be found. Not to mention all of the other stuff that people have decided to generate mass e-mail campaigns for. Datel will add codes when Datel decides to do it, and so far there has been nothing that has changed that. In their eyes, all of the hype of these "campaigns" are great for business as all it does is draw attention to their product (much like you have scores of people outside of Japan going bonkers over Cyber Gadget.) The only reason why Datel probably even added IV modifiers is to steal some of that thunder back and get people talking about them instead of Cyber Gadget for a change.

People can always decide to take down their server XD

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Long story short, stuff like continual emails (like I said) and group gatherings will not do anything?
I think they will more likely listen if the request is removing a code instead of adding one. lol

And also, they should already release the codes for Volcanion, Hoopa and Floette eternal. I mean, like I said before, it really doesn't matter now.. just give people what they want, really Datel lol ^_^d

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope the european version of pokemon y get the IV codes today or tomorrow because i want play with my volcanion, hoopa and az floette of the gateway community save

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ruben.PNG

Looks like the US region might have to wait till tomorrow...

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is improvement and yeah sorry was mistaken but they do have the inside folders at least

I'd take that as a sign that Datel is working on finishing the IV codes for the PAL territories. And, allow me to quote a wise man for you rightfully impatient people:

Good things will come to those who wait.
It's true, and I was told this a lot as a kid. I'm sure Powersaves will rise and deliver that promise. If they don't, there's always the next day.

Reactions: Nyancat

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys seem to believe that the facebook page is fake? He said that the IV codes would be added for all countries at 12 PM and then after that he said now it is day to day?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43