ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using the power saves today and was doing the wonder cheat to get some pokemon so to get a Ditto i removed 132 pokemon from my pack and it give me a Bulbasaur what am i missing up on?

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using the power saves today and was doing the wonder cheat to get some pokemon so to get a Ditto i removed 132 pokemon from my pack and it give me a Bulbasaur what am i missing up on?
You would have to subtract the Master Balls til you have it at 132 Master Balls.

Reactions: leerpsp

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you both for the help i know if i use that cheat and keep doing it about 6 times out of 10 i get a pokemon with 3 to 4 max iv's so im using it for iv training

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I just installed the new update of the software. When I put in the game, connects and disconnects consistantly. What do I do? Has this happened to anyone else?

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I just installed the new update of the software. When I put in the game, connects and disconnects consistantly. What do I do? Has this happened to anyone else?
Happens all the time, try cleaning your cartridge or just wait for a bit and leave it in so it can get used to it, maybe wait until tomorrow then insert your cartridge into it and see if it works, exactly what worked for me.

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I right in thinking that if you back up and start a new game,you can have multiple save files?

yea thats true, That gives me an idea to have a play through with all three kalos starters, just for fun... course two wouldn't really be mine and may not obey if their level got to high

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
yea thats true, That gives me an idea to have a play through with all three kalos starters, just for fun... course two wouldn't really be mine and may not obey if their level got to high
Not true. I got a level 100 shiny Yveltal at the start of the game and it obeyed perfectly for some reason, I think it needs to be from Powersaves though.

Ulithium_Dragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would have to subtract the Master Balls til you have it at 132 Master Balls.

It's also worth mentioning that only the top, x999 master ball stack counts. If you (like me) didn't want to have more master balls than what you could get legitly, and didn't overwrite whatever amount of them you had before, then they don't count towards the Pokedex number you're going for. For example, if you wanted Giratina, you would still need the top master ball stack to be x487, even if you had one or two master balls in a separate stack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: oh my, all this monologging +1