ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

jirachi-potato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey! i'm kinda new to this thread but i hope to get more active throught the forums. so i got a powersaves recently, and it's great so far, but i keep getting a error with "Web Operation Failed" everytime i try to use it with animal crossing. can someone help me out with this? i think it might just be that my save is too large and the internet connection between datel's servers are just timing out, or just something on datel's side that isn't compatible with acnl so far. i'd appreciate it if anyone could help me out with it. thanks!

EDIT: oh yeah, and powersaves works with my other games as well, it works fine for pokemon x.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
okay do you can trade the eggs over wifi`?
no.. wifi has hack checks..

Also I was going through some offsets that i documented months ago, and came across the bitflags for the pika 3ds, lol.. so i found those in the cyber editor save (offset - 0x5400) and encrypted/signed the save and viola~

Zl1ETC9.jpg

btw, has anyone found the pajama bitflags?

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no.. wifi has hack checks..

Also I was going through some offsets that i documented months ago, and came across the bitflags for the pika 3ds, lol.. so i found those in the cyber editor save (offset - 0x5400) and encrypted/signed the save and viola~
Sorry, but I have to nitpick here. It's "voilà", not "viola". Viola is a name, flower and instrument whereas voilà is the French word.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but I have to nitpick here. It's "voilà", not "viola". Viola is a name, flower and instrument whereas voilà is the French word.
Fair enough, lol.. In my defense, spelling was never my forte.

Btw cyber gadget talk is for the Cyber gadget thread, please take your issues there.
I can even give a link...
same thing :u
I use my PS and CG together

MJSpartan117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone who didn't get Diancie back when it was out along with AZ Floette and has used the more recent diancie card for the first time get the event that the old wonder card had? I tried on a second save and the pokecenter event didn't play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free