New Pokemon Sun And Moon News. New Pokemon and More!

• Thread starter Deleted-379826
  • Start date
  • Views 915
  • Replies 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-379826

OP
Earlier today we got some more new info on Pokemon Sun and Moon! There will be more new Pokemon. These inlcude some pretty cool ones, with my personal favourite being "Type: Null"! There will also be an Alolan Raticate! They also revealed a group called the "Aether Organization" with little known about them. The games Sun and Mun also take place at different times and trigger slightly different events to occur in game! Alongside that you can also obtain cells and pieces of Zygarde! Most likely for it to change forms and power it up and such. Something cool, which I found pretty awesome is Pokemon Sun and Mun have something similar to Pokemon Snap! You find Pokemon in their environments and snap photos of them for points and comments! Lastly there will be a mysterious "Ultra Beast". Now enough babbling and straight into the juicy video you've been waiting for!

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Earlier today we got some more new info on Pokemon Sun and Moon! There will be more new Pokemon. These inlcude some pretty cool ones, with my personal favourite being "Type: Null"! There will also be an Alolan Raticate! They also revealed a group called the "Aether Organization" with little known about them. The games Sun and Mun also take place at different times and trigger slightly different events to occur in game! Alongside that you can also obtain cells and pieces of Zygarde! Most likely for it to change forms and power it up and such. Something cool, which I found pretty awesome is Pokemon Sun and Mun have something similar to Pokemon Snap! You find Pokemon in their environments and snap photos of them for points and comments! Lastly there will be a mysterious "Ultra Beast". Now enough babbling and straight into the juicy video you've been waiting for!

Sorry, but wasn't there thread already?:unsure:

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

OP
Huh my bad I guess I missed it. I know there was a comment posting the video in another thread. Although I find that a bit different. My bad I guess.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At least not in User Submitted news from what I see. Just checked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: