Gaming New Nintendo 3DS Software Footage Video at Nintendo World 2011

ryan90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lots of new Gameplay Footage

Many of these Games are looking incredible and I'm really liking Professor Laytons new look

Edit: New link to Footage

gamerjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy like %95 of those games... I don't care about people complaining about the release lineup. I will get like 2 games and i will play them to no end. The 3DS is gonna be amazing!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games seen in order of appearance- Nintendogs + Cats, Steel Diver, Winning Eleven 3DSoccer, Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Super Monkey Ball 3D, Blazblue Continuum Shift II, Resident Evil Revelations, Dr. Lautrec & Forgotten Knights, Shanghai 3D Cube, Pro Baseball Famisuta 2011, Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Bomberman, Rabbids: Time Travel, Tales of the Abyss, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, Samurai Warriors Chronicle, Driver Renegade, Deca Sporta 3D Sports, Paper Mario 3D, Starfox 64 3D, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Tetris Axis, Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D, Runabout, Cubic Ninja, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D, Sudoku Ball 3D, One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP, Deca Sports Extreme, Animal Resort, Gundam: The 3D Battle, Bust a Move 3D, Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle, Asphalt 3D: Nitro Racing, Fish On, Class of Heroes 3Dx3D, Naruto Shippuden Nin Rittai Emaki Saikyou Ninkai Kessen, The Sims 3, Ridge Racer 3D, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, Animal Crossing, Pilot Wings Resort, Mario Kart 3DS, and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Think that's all the correct ones. Looks like Ubisoft is back at their shitty porting skills they acquired from the old DS. I can't think of any other reason Chaos Theory has such a bad framerate (unless they intend to improve it). I'm actually a bit surprised that the platforming Rabbids game looks kind of fun. I don't like the Rabbids games, but that one caught my interest. Kingdom Hearts 3D looks awesome. 3DS being the most powerful system the series has ever been on will likely serve it very well. LOVE Paper Mario.

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
However, i somehow doubt KH3D will be a release title, They have only JUST started working on it.
They only JUST finished developing BBSFM, and that's the team that's working on KH3D, plus KH3D is still a W.I.P name.. they have another name planned for it. Notice how it also says "demo" in the title.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's definitely no doubt KH3D is not going to be a launch title. It's going to have a more official unveil at E3. Very early in development.

This topic is deserving of front page news.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice!

This one has probably been posted before but, I can only remember seeing the shorter version. Still it's pretty impressive for a handheld. Whatch it in hi-res on youtube, it looks pretty cool.

ryan90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the Runabout game that comes on after resident evil mercenaries looks so out of place, the game looks like something from the 3do lol

Ooh Take a look at the Bomberman his character has some super awesome shading, do i see even more normal mapping looks so nice especially when you compare it to the fugly psp version!

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
The only games i really gonna get for 3DS is Nintendogs and Mario Kart.
Possibly KH3D if it gets good comments and the system is completely crap like the DS version.
50% of the games i want is a launch title, SO SCORE FOR ME!!!

Anyway the european/american could be completely different.
I just pray Nintendogs is an Aussie launch title.

ryan90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vigilante said:
Wow if there was to be a flashcart with freaking need to download realy big files just by looking at the games(Like waiting for a psp game to download was like forever)

PSP games had nothing to lose by being large in size, the 3DS will be using cartridges and from what i understand the smaller capacity cards are cheaper and at least on the ds actually have faster read speeds. So I wouldn't be surprised if 3DS games range from a 16mb cart all the way upto 2gb and then for games later in its life all the way upto 8gb. But on average im guessing between 256mb-1gb for a decent game

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have a look at what was made when the original DS was first coming out, then compare them to games that came out in the DS' peak like phantasy star 0.
I hope we can see that massive improvement again here. If the original DS could muster all that improvement then the potential here is massive.
Not saying these are bad at all, but imagine the possibilities later on.
rofl.gif

hybridreality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I won't be able to afford one until September and I can't believe the amount of amazing launch games.

Seems Nintendo has finally got their games lineup sorted out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1