Hacking New Netflix Decision

minkiz88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, the new "Just for Kids" edition of Netflix came out a bit ago, and I was wondering what to do. I haven't updated yet, because I've read it's buggy and laggy. And that'd be fine but is there any way to stop it from asking me EVERY time I start up Netflix?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I installed the "NEW" one when it first came out and it kept asking me to enter my account information which it kept telling me was incorrect. I had to delete it using multimodmanager and install a version 1.0 wad to use netflix again. As far as I know there's no way to stop the stupid thing from asking you to update it everytime you use it. I'm not sure if the app has been fixed yet but I don't think I'll be installing the new one again.

I thought updates were supposed to enhance and upgrade the experience, not hamper it and make it unusable.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The update is just much slower.
Way to stop the update? Maybe....
Just a guess but if you dump the channel into wad.
Copy onto the computer, unpack it.
Either edit it to think it is the latest version or remove the part where it asked for you to update.

I don't use Netflix anymore otherwise I would take a crack at it.
If someone wants to get the old netflix wad and pm a link to me I'll look at it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol