Hacking New member, same old questions...... ;)

Clipster12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, had a hacked PSP back in the day. My son came home with a regular Vita (it's on 3.70) so did a bit of digging and finished up ordering a micro sd with adaptor, assuming this would just work after formatting. Hah, yeah, right!! So this is the first forum I've registered at hoping for a hand holding solution. I'm getting on a bit (53) but didn't used to mind getting my hands dirty. When we had a hacked PSP we had all the games we wanted running sweetly. I still use torrent sites (via Opera's VPN function these days because I'm in the UK) and try not to pay for digital stuff as a rule. So I guess the reason I am here is for pointers to a decent (and simple) guide to using this new family Vita the way we want it. I don't honestly know what it can do! We like Gran Turismo, Wipeout, Tekken, Everybody's Golf and whatever else it does best. I've not had much experience with Filezilla but I'm willing to give it a try (got an Nvidia Shield for IPTV and retro gaming, used it for that). It would be nice to get some PS1 and original PSP games on there. As you can probably imagine any input on this would be greatfully received. Thanks and hi !!! Onwards and upwards as they say!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi