Questions about PSN and Trophies in 2022

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know there's only been a handful of bans on the Vita but Sony never did much on the Vita side of things, is there a reason as to why beyond that Sony doesn't care? Why were they so harsh on the PS3 vs the Vita? :P

To this day I'm still afraid of syncing trophies or even logging in at all on my Vita because I have a big digital library and yeah. The reason I ask is, I think all of my physical games are self-dumped with NoNPDRM but I think one or two are still from the MaiDump days. A family member recently wanted to play Tearaway which is one of the games I have MaiDumped, I wanted to redump it but I can only find the empty box without the cartridge 🙈

Can someone ease my worries? I would like to sync the trophies of the game when we get any as I haven't played the game much myself 😅

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I only played 2 games on my PSTV, both downloads and installed to the memory card, but I was online with them and synced trophies, my PSN account is not banned, and it's been like, 2 or 3 years since.

Reactions: SkyDX

vinnycobain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Eu também tenho feito isso, desbloqueio troféus de um jogo desde 2019, sempre um de cada vez. Até hoje não fui banido.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)