Gaming New Mario Bros wii Controllers?

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
these are crap third party shells for the remote. I'm pretty sure when they are released, Nintendo won't allow them to put the New Super Mario Bros. Wii icon on them and they'll just have the company name instead, BOSS.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll buy them if they really cost only 10 dollars and are produced/licensed by Nintendo. Nintendo hardware is always of high quality. Third party hardware for Nintendo systems is in most cases crappy.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
looking at it closely i don't know how the 1 and 2 buttons will even work look where their positioned. i bet you anything they won't work half the time when you push them
tongue.gif

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The thought was there, but I doubt it will work. The angle for the 1 and 2 buttons looks well suss and will be more than likely hit or miss. Not good when so many people are looking forward to this game, it will cause frustration at the game and could be a waste of cash.

I do like the look of it and the choice of colours is pretty cool, but I think I'll give it a miss

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Bladexdsl said:
looking at it closely i don't know how the 1 and 2 buttons will even work look where their positioned. i bet you anything they won't work half the time when you push them
tongue.gif

QUOTE(bazamuffin @ Nov 6 2009, 09:25 AM) The thought was there, but I doubt it will work. The angle for the 1 and 2 buttons looks well suss and will be more than likely hit or miss.

It's really not that hard to make that configuration work as you make it seem.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Veho said:
Bladexdsl said:
tongue.gif

QUOTE(bazamuffin @ Nov 6 2009, 09:25 AM) The thought was there, but I doubt it will work. The angle for the 1 and 2 buttons looks well suss and will be more than likely hit or miss.

It's really not that hard to make that configuration work as you make it seem.

Do you have one and can confirm this?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Veho said:
bazamuffin said:
Do you have one and can confirm this?
Do you have one to confirm it doesn't work?

We can't know for sure, but I'd agree with Veho's point.

It would be pretty easy to design a mechanism to make it work. For example, using elongated pieces underneath the shell buttons that cover the whole of 1 & 2 respectively.

If it's officially licensed, I have confidence that they can get it to work, probably with a similar method.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello