Hacking New M3iZERO userr

Burnedmagix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got my M3i Recently. I wanna use it to its newest stuff. I'm a bit mixed up, so

Basically, I should use this firmware?, using M3 Sakura as the main firmware to use?, and if so, what other modifications should i put in/replace

Moduular511

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well then your gonna want the newest one (I believe its the one that changes your cards banner for 1.4dsi firmware) And your gonna want the newest version of sakura after you flash the firmware using your pc.

vash1223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moduular511 said:
If your new to flashkarts you should have gotten an acekard 2i, there all around easier to use,
Actually that's completely subjective, plus as it says in his Sig, he already had one and switched to a M3i. As for the loader, use this and look for the "M3Sakura System and PC tools" heading and download the first link, as it has the latest Touchpad and the newest Sakura that just got released today, and it has compatibility to almost all the new games, i haven't tested them all but I know ML:BIS works so that's a good sign.
laugh.gif

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
iSakuREAL 1.7 has: new iTouch, new Touchpad BUT old Sakura.

the one vash1223 told is the one which has all the new features like in game guide and RTS, which is an up to date Sakura.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."