Not open for further replies.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Naridar said:
Could you please add me to your mailing list? I'm waiting for this game since more than a year and I would finally like to play it. Thanks in advance.
ok you're added
biggrin.gif

13philip13

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok not that i dont think you all deserve to hear news about the rom but if everyone says add me add me giratina will never get some rest... so i guess there has to be a limit (your choice but just saying...)

Twilight The Lum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GlennTheMage said:
Hmmm So What is everyone Excited about Gamplaywise Storywise ETC

Playing as Axel is the main reason why I am hyped about the game, since I loved fighting Axel in Kingdom Hearts 2 I can only imagine what it'd be like to actually play as him. Also the story seems to be pretty good from what I have read, as well as Roxas being my favorite character from Kingdom Hearts 2!

Also the fact that its a 3D KH game, that is on a portable console that I spend literally Hundreds of hours on per month, because I am homeschooled and have nothing better to do after I finish my work. So Days will be getting plenty of attention once I start playing it. XD

Spartan A24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really excited, I just hope the J release has an english option like Chrono Trigger did.

BTW, can you add me to the mailing list?

GlennTheMage

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Giratina is off for now
I'll have to check if he comes on later then I'll tell him about the people who want to add him or send him to this Topic

And Yeah the Game is getting good

Edit: I dont think it will have an English Option Due to Voicework

13philip13

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
GlennTheMage said:

well y'see i love kingdom hearts because it plays awesome and the story is just just amazing (even tough i hate the part where sora is saying that friends are in your heart and never forget blabla....)

but 358/2 is more seriously (i think) and it can play multiplayer !!!

but i wont play the japanese story cause that would ruin the whole story and thats just a shame
so i want this JAP game so that i can play the free missions (that can also be played in multiplayer) cause that missions dont have any story so i wont ruin anything
biggrin.gif

also i love to play als : roXas - aXel - Xehanort - marluXia

screw_ball69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DeadLocked said:
screw_ball69 said:
GlennTheMage said:

I'm excited to play as the orgy Organization XIII members, Xigbar in particular.

There, fixed.
tongue.gif
Sorry had to it was NSFW.

But I wasnt refering to the actual event of said word it was group of people...not participating in said event.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
DeadLocked said:
screw_ball69 said:
GlennTheMage said:

I'm excited to play as the orgy Organization XIII members, Xigbar in particular.

There, fixed.
tongue.gif
Sorry had to it was NSFW.

"Orgy" is unsafe for work? Maybe the act, or videos/pictures portraying the act, but not the damn word. Seriously, if you want to post for no reason do it somewhere else. This thread is getting almost as bad as the other thread that was closed.

"omg plz add me 2 ur rom list cause i want 2 have teh game when its out" "omg teh game will be awsum i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)