BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice to know .... either way I'm never getting anything made by Apple. I'm happy with my fuze which is way cheaper.
tongue.gif

@benjaminlibl I dunno maybe because it was way more expensive then or not possible?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I watched the unveiling of that monstrosity today. What were they THINKING?! You can take pictures, but no wifi to upload them to Facebook or anything. The new features would have been way better off in the iPod Touch.

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DSGamer64 said:
Now with even more ripoff! Features a camera, FM tuner and the Nike + iPod connectivity to keep track of things like running distance.

http://www.apple.com/ca/ipodnano/

+1

For the camera of the 5th generation of iPod nano, it's only recording videos only, not for taking pictures.

I guess that the FM tuner could be region free.

It looks like the 4th generation of the iPod nano.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lolololol. They actually added a camera. I am gonna tell my friend and he will be so pissed xDD.
I told him to wait for the newer iPods to come, but does he listen, no.

I like my Zen ^^.

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Splych said:
lolololol. They actually added a camera. I am gonna tell my friend and he will be so pissed xDD.
I told him to wait for the newer iPods to come, but does he listen, no.

I like my Zen ^^.

But remember Splych, the camera of the new iPod nano is for recording videos only. So you can't take pictures with a camera on the iPod nano.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omfg. That is so fail... Apple, you fail at life.

What kind of people will record videos with such a small thing...

It is just like a DSi camera... You might as well buy yourself a Camera, and you'll be better off with it. At least it can take pictures.

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Splych said:
omfg. That is so fail... Apple, you fail at life.

What kind of people will record videos with such a small thing...

It is just like a DSi camera... You might as well buy yourself a Camera, and you'll be better off with it. At least it can take pictures.
Apple officialy says it's for recording videos only, so you always can't take pictures on the new iPod nano with camera.

P.S. I just saw on the Apple website.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
LOL, looks like so many touchscreen devices have cameras now. From your average touch phones, to iPods and DSi.

I was thinking of buying an ipod using my christmas gift money this year, maybe I should buy this?
tongue.gif

Normalboyninja

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gabon
antonkan said:
DSGamer64 said:
Now with even more ripoff! Features a camera, FM tuner and the Nike + iPod connectivity to keep track of things like running distance.

+1

For the camera of the 5th generation of iPod nano, it's only recording videos only, not for taking pictures.

It's a rip off of the 4th generation of the iPod nano.
This new ipod is actually just the 4th gen one with an added camera, not a rip off....

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just hate it... I never liked Apple from the start. I would rather buy stuff from other brands such as Cowon or Archos. And Domination, save up for some Cowon one. Their media players look sleek and cool.

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Normalboyninja said:
antonkan said:
DSGamer64 said:

+1

It's a rip off of the 4th generation of the iPod nano.
This new ipod is actually just the 4th gen one with an added camera, not a rip off....
Sorry, thanks mate!

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an iPod Classic which is fine, the new features being added to the Nano just keep the price far too high for what it's worth. Do I give a fuck about a tilt screen? No. Do I care about a camera? No. Do I care about video playback on something with a puny ass screen? No. I would rather have a much smaller form factor audio player for exercising that can hold at least 16GB of music, even the Nano is overpriced for a 4GB player that is the size of a tampon.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
I have an iPod Classic which is fine, the new features being added to the Nano just keep the price far too high for what it's worth. Do I give a fuck about a tilt screen? No. Do I care about a camera? No. Do I care about video playback on something with a puny ass screen? No. I would rather have a much smaller form factor audio player for exercising that can hold at least 16GB of music, even the Nano is overpriced for a 4GB player that is the size of a tampon.

EXACTLY.
this is exactly the same thing they did right after I bought the 80gb ipod classic; added something new and outmoded the 'old models'.
I only bought it to use as audio and sometimes video playback, oh and as a HDD for when I would DL big files at school
tongue.gif

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, so this rumor is true, i wonder if they will have it on the touches also... probably...

Im was excited about the Zune HD though, but i dont care too much on it anymore...(it needs a harddrive/expanadable memory or something. 720p videos with 32gb isnt alot...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-