ROM Hack New Horizons Terraforming Permits

Rednoc Nivert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When Tom Nook says 'here's this cool app that lets you Terraform try it and buy the permits' the permits weren't showing up in the Nook Miles Trade spot in Resident Services. Wife and I were able to use the flags to manually give her the permits that the game was missing, but weren't able to find the flag that allows for 'paint your custom designs on the ground with a paintbrush', just the other ones for cliff / water / various pathways. Does anyone know how to either add these options back to the shop or give the aforementioned permit to do custom designs?

garzacorporations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
When Tom Nook says 'here's this cool app that lets you Terraform try it and buy the permits' the permits weren't showing up in the Nook Miles Trade spot in Resident Services. Wife and I were able to use the flags to manually give her the permits that the game was missing, but weren't able to find the flag that allows for 'paint your custom designs on the ground with a paintbrush', just the other ones for cliff / water / various pathways. Does anyone know how to either add these options back to the shop or give the aforementioned permit to do custom designs?
How you did it? I tried but no permits can be bought (I could bought time ago 3 floors but the others have disappeared).

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Can you please explain this a bit more detailed of where and how please? I'm a bit desperate to be able to bought them again :'(
I assume it's an issue when giving yourself all obtained items in NHSE. I just unchecked them and they appeared back for purchase.

Edit: If you still need help to understand what I'm talking about, will try to go in depth. tomorrow.

Last edited by Superbossboo,

garzacorporations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I assume it's an issue when giving yourself all obtained items in NHSE. I just unchecked them and they appeared back for purchase.

Edit: If you still need help to understand what I'm talking about, will try to go in depth. tomorrow.
So is not a matter of flag but a "edit received items"? How should the flags be 0 or 1? And in edit received items what should I disable exactly?

Reactions: Superbossboo

Rednoc Nivert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The flags for the villager are in the 700’s range IIRC, change those to zeroes. (Flags are labelled for the permits)

Then hop over to the ‘edit received items tab’ and i would assume the permits are in there (will test and confirm this tomorrow, switch is dead atm but the directions made total sense to me)

garzacorporations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The flags for the villager are in the 700’s range IIRC, change those to zeroes. (Flags are labelled for the permits)

Then hop over to the ‘edit received items tab’ and i would assume the permits are in there (will test and confirm this tomorrow, switch is dead atm but the directions made total sense to me)
Hello, I could resolve the issue for the grounds, now I'll check how to solve the customization for hair and that stuff.

Finally I could solved everything by disabling the received items for all of the "can be learnt" things of the milleage thing.

Thanks a lot

Last edited by garzacorporations,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz