Hacking New here

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont want this post to become one of those where people just argue, but i want to know, so:

What is the best gba slot thing that can play games (obviously) and preferably (but not necisarily) be able to have a GB/GBC emulator work.

Please say things like pros and cons, or unique fetures, like if one is realy new, or if one has save states.
(OH and is there one that when in the ds and it is closed, "goes to sleep" like other normal ds games? or is that not possible, becuase it isnt conected to the ds's softwares that knows that?)

Thanks in advance

Note, i have a microsd HC (just found out that matters), and an SD

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yes, i want it to be playable on the Sp/GBA
smile.gif

Also, i will look up those carts, and try to find that thread...

wait the ez flash 4 doesnt have a real time clock, so does that mean it cant play games that use it at all (like emerald) ?

and will this one be able to use an emulator to run GB/GBC games?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 Perfect be best of all any of the perfect series will do u just fine. Compatibility is quit good.

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats that shell thing i hear about? suposedly it lets me run the smaller, lite, ezflash 4 on my SP?

and the EZ flash 4 lite DOESNT support HC, is that true? Would an HC work in an ezflash 4 (not lite) with a minisd adapter, or not cus its HC?

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with GBA roms u wont need HC they r so small in the first place i have a 2GB card and its not even half full and i have 99 games on there and that 885MB's

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
gba flashcart tech ended long before SDHC showed up. the maxium capacity is 2GB support by those with removable media. And like shadow said, you can pick and choose the games you wan't amd most likely never exceed the 2GB capacity.

You want to ignore anything with the word lite in it if you want to play on a GBA SP.

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluebowser31 said:
But it said that the lite comes with a "shell" that will suposedly make it fit in a original gba...

Yes my M3 Lite Perfect came with a GBA Sized Shell. I do use it on my GBM and SP.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
It's been asked and answered before; you can play Emerald but anything time-based (or clock-based) will not work. You'll get an error message whenever you start the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)