New here, nice to meet you

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zio Name, May 18, 2012.

1. Zio Name
    OP

Zio Name Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2012
    Italy
    Hi everyone, i'm new here (to be honest, i've been lurking around for a loooong time), maybe someone may know me from other boards like gamefaqs or the italian "cousin" of GBATemp.

I'm just a normal guy interested in videogames, movies, music and the translation side of the rom hacking universe.

Not much to say, really. But i hope that during my stay i can be helpful to others and a good companion.

1 person likes this.
  2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Hey ^_^
    Welcome to GBATemp!
    Quick take this! They are the rules, they are the only thing that will protect you from The Angry Bear Cavalry!
    Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

3. Lucifer666

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    Woohoo!
    Welcome to the temp! ;)
    Since you've been a lurker for quite some time, you probably know a good amount about this place.
    Have fun!

4. Zio Name
    OP

Zio Name Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2012
    Italy
    @[member='CatBoy']: i have already read the rules, but thanks for the tip, it's always nice to see people caring for new users =)

@[member='Lucifer']: yeah, i know a lot about this place, but i must admit that the section i have lurked the most are the GBA/NDS Hacking and Translations ones, but i did not forget to read the others from time to time.

Thanks for the warm welcome, both of you =)

P.S.: I must admit that i'm a bit worried about my english. I've studied it since i was in elementary school, and i'm still studying it at the university, but sometimes i manage to make stupid mistakes while i'm writing =/

5. jarejare3

jarejare3 PROFILE CHANGE!

Dec 8, 2010
    Malaysia
    Kuala lumpur?
    Welcome to the temp!

I think you know most about how this site works already so Feel free to ask anyone about anything if you don't know.

PS: Since you lurk here a lot, do you by any chance know me? :P

6. Zerosuit connor

Zerosuit connor Baby I'm Back ♥

Sep 17, 2010
    Eorzea
    My first language is English, and I make mistakes all the time :D Welcome anyway, seen me around?

7. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Don't worry too much about making mistakes here ^_^ People are normally pretty nice about that.

8. CrimzonEyed

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    Welcome to the temp!
    And yea as the catboy wrote, don't be afraid of type/misspelling, people make them all the time, even if they are from a English speaking country.

And don't mind me since I'm just about the biggest lurker here :P

9. ChronoKiD

ChronoKiD Newbie

Newcomer
    May 1, 2009
    hello there~