New here... have a question

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Demonslayerx8, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Demonslayerx8
    OP

Demonslayerx8 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2011
    United States
    Well, i only have 1 question to ask... but....

I have noticed that a few ppl have ripped textures from Pokemon Black/White... and i was wondering how i could do that. Any info would be nice! [​IMG]

-DSX8

2. Ron

Ron somehow a weeb now.

Dec 10, 2009
    Canada
    here
  3. Demonslayerx8
    OP

Mar 17, 2011
    United States
    ok... thanks for that smartass remark... -_-

but as i went through Pokemon B/W with Tahaxan, i dont notice any BMD0 files at all...

Edit: Sorry, meant Tahaxan, not NSBMD viewer

4. Demonslayerx8
    OP

Mar 17, 2011
    United States
    here's a pic to show what i mean

[​IMG]

5. rastsan

rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard,

May 28, 2008
    Canada
    toronto
    I think you mean a thread on completely different board. I believe there are a couple ways to do it. Bmd are texture files that are part of nsbmd you may just have to re name the files is all and get yourself 3dmax. I personally have only used it nsbmd for zoids battle coloseum. (the one extra large zoid looked like it had something I might need to change, I was wrong but I still needed a closer look)

I am not going to google it for you as there really is just those two ways to do it currently.

as the console tool isn't quite ready yet.

If I am wrong about the file rename, sorry.
    but I am pretty sure...

6. Demonslayerx8
    OP

Mar 17, 2011
    United States
    sorry for a week late reply xD

anyways, hmm, well... i do have 3DSmax.... and the only way i could get the BMD0 files is by hexing them out... which does become a pain at some time cause sometimes they cant be viewed in NSBMD.. even tho i havent viewed it in 3DSmax yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice