New hairstyle!

Bruinbaard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes I know this is not the only topic about haristyles but I also want a new one. I'm not going to upload my foto since when it's on the Inet it will never ever get off again. But I can kind of describe my hair and what I want so you guys can give suggestions.
My hair is black/very dark brown and it's very very thick/heavy. Usually it's really hard to put it up since it always drop down again ( gravity argh!) until I found this gel/glue from newwave. It's very sticky and liquid but once it dries op it's hard as stone. But it's not the kind of gel you can do your whole head with so the only thing I have at the moment is something like this:(IT's not me!!)
189_8973.jpg
. And I don't think it's a great style
tongue.gif
. I also wear glasses(planning on contacts) and I'm a whiteman which I think is also important to choose a style.

So give me a flood of suggestions(No punk/hardrock stuff and not gayisch!)

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Suggestions? What exactly are you looking for? When I was in high school and had short hair I didn't mind abusing my hair and dye in a variety of colors: dark blue, dark red...

And about not wanting your picture in the Internets? Dude, privacy is so 2004...

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there is this profession, uhhh, i think it is called being a barber. And I have heard (and maybe this is just inside information) that they know stuff about hair...

Bruinbaard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope no photo's of me on the Inet my eyes are blue/bit grey. And I don't want to dye it, just a new way of wearing it/a new cut.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Personally I would never trust my hairstyle to a hairstylist unless I know I can really trust them. I tend to be really anal about my looks.

Well if it makes you feel any better, an alcoholic cuts my hair. Its funny because the guy does a damn good job and he's the cheapest in town. But I have to catch him when he is sober lol and thats rarely
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    CRAZY HAMBURGER
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there
    +1
    but at least 2 doesn't have sports games
    loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress
    +1
    or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.
    Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol
  • cearp @ cearp:
    What stuff were you burning?
    I used to burn tons of dvds (data files) many years ago, but haven't burnt a disk in ages.
    My car actually reads MP3 CD's lol
    So mix CDs for myselt :)
    Pantera, Metallica, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some others lol
    I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol
    if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: my music collection is just too big, i require variety