New hairstyle!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Bruinbaard, Dec 5, 2007.

Dec 5, 2007

New hairstyle! by Bruinbaard at 1:05 PM (930 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Bruinbaard
    OP

Member Bruinbaard GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Yes I know this is not the only topic about haristyles but I also want a new one. I'm not going to upload my foto since when it's on the Inet it will never ever get off again. But I can kind of describe my hair and what I want so you guys can give suggestions.
    My hair is black/very dark brown and it's very very thick/heavy. Usually it's really hard to put it up since it always drop down again ( gravity argh!) until I found this gel/glue from newwave. It's very sticky and liquid but once it dries op it's hard as stone. But it's not the kind of gel you can do your whole head with so the only thing I have at the moment is something like this:(IT's not me!!)[​IMG]. And I don't think it's a great style [​IMG]. I also wear glasses(planning on contacts) and I'm a whiteman which I think is also important to choose a style.

So give me a flood of suggestions(No punk/hardrock stuff and not gayisch!)

2. GrayFox Cap

Member GrayFox Cap GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Suggestion: Upload a real photo of yourself. Perhaps if you are that paranoid of the Innerweb use a picture that just shows your eyes and hair :-)

3. beautifulbeast

Member beautifulbeast GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    Suggestions? What exactly are you looking for? When I was in high school and had short hair I didn't mind abusing my hair and dye in a variety of colors: dark blue, dark red...

And about not wanting your picture in the Internets? Dude, privacy is so 2004...

4. laminaatplaat

Member laminaatplaat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    there is this profession, uhhh, i think it is called being a barber. And I have heard (and maybe this is just inside information) that they know stuff about hair...

5. beautifulbeast

Member beautifulbeast GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    Personally I would never trust my hairstyle to a hairstylist unless I know I can really trust them. I tend to be really anal about my looks.

6. Bruinbaard
    OP

Member Bruinbaard GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Nope no photo's of me on the Inet my eyes are blue/bit grey. And I don't want to dye it, just a new way of wearing it/a new cut.

7. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Well if it makes you feel any better, an alcoholic cuts my hair. Its funny because the guy does a damn good job and he's the cheapest in town. But I have to catch him when he is sober lol and thats rarely [​IMG]