War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

"Boy, am I glad Terminal Reality took some extra time with Ghostbusters. It's looking a little more cartoony (in a good way) and a lot more polished. But that's not the best part.

No, that's hearing the voice work. This is the first time we've heard Messrs Murray, Aykroyd, Ramis and Hudson appear in-game, and if any other game trailer has made me want to high-five myself to death, I certainly can't remember it."

Source

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bill Murray back as Peter.

*nerdgasms*

EDIT: lol my kid keeps crying when I try to watch trailer, as if she knew she won't see her Dad for a while as he plays it. I have to say that the characters sort of look a lot worse in this new trailer, I accept the cartoony look for Red Flys Wii version but I preferred the 360/PS3/PC the way it was.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Nah, just cause it's Ghostbusters related.

On-topic: I'm guessing the video is the 360 version of the game? Or am I wrong?
360/PS3/PC

The Wii one is more like a Pixar cartoon.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
360/PS3/PC: Levels last about an hour long! Controls take a while to get used to but work well. There are many save points during each level.

Wii: Levels look about the same, same dialogue, same story but the game is more puzzle based. Instead of big bosses there are complex puzzles. Control works perfectly. You can play as male/female rookie exclusive co-op mode.

DS: Same dev team as Wii game (also did Mushroom Men on Wii/DS) Part Management, you have to equip various weapons to Ecto-1 (their car). You drive around in Ecto-1 to get to missions, you can shoot the proton pack while driving, operate siren and while you're driving the theme tune blasts out! You have to do side missions to earn money, if you don't earn the money you lose. You can upgrade your unit giving it a RPG feel. Game is overhead view, main game is kinda like Cannon Fodder!

No screens for the DS game, apparently they've been working on the game first and worrying about looks later so right now it looks like crap but will be worked on heavily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill