Hacking New Gateway Update 29/07/2013

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
If i reformat my 3ds, will the version stay the same?

Thanks in advance

yes if you upgrade to 6.1.0 or any firmware and reformat it will remain on that firmware
there is no way to downgrade unless you had fitted a NAND dumper and already dumped your NAND on the lower firmware

vini9157

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i want to know if gw3ds will work on firmware 4.3, i think yes since they wrote this: Gateway works on (4.1 -> 4.5) only for now.

I dont wanna buy a game to pirate you know hahaha

vini9157

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes it does work on v 4.3, why buy gateway if you dont wanna pirate?

no man, i said that i dont wanna buy a original game to upgrade it to 4.5, since my 3ds is eur, u know how hard is to find eur games in brazil, if it will work in 4.3 im ok.

Great that most dumps is for eur consoles.

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it run DSi roms? Does it run DSiware/3DSware software? Does it require converting games or installing software on the console?
It probably won't ever run any of those three software. At the very least, it doesn't right now, and their priority is running 3DS retail roms.
Does it run DS roms?
The blue card is claimed to play DS roms and DS homebrew (though compatibility is, for obvious reasons, unknown).

Your "3DS Rom Information" page is a little outdated:
332 3DS Roms Information Currently

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
no man, i said that i dont wanna buy a original game to upgrade it to 4.5, since my 3ds is eur, u know how hard is to find eur games in brazil, if it will work in 4.3 im ok.

Great that most dumps is for eur consoles.
Heh lucky, over here it's much easier to find Eur games but my 3DS is US so I always have to hunt the games I want.

The blue card is claimed to play DS roms and DS homebrew (though compatibility is, for obvious reasons, unknown).

I see, does the blue card come with the GW3DS or is it sold separately?

Asphalter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's a screenshot of the Gateway installer going around, not sure if it's real. It looks like the Commodore 64 interface. Basic but functional. It looks like this:
Code:
>> GATEWAY 3DS INSTALLER

>> PRESS (A) TO INSTALL
>> PRESS (B) TO EXIT

>> PROGRAMMING [**********]
>> VERIFYING   [**********]
>> OK!

** DONE! ENJOY GATEWAY! ** 

>> PRESS [A] TO EXIT

I can't link to the site as there is also a thread on that site with every 3DS ROM available for direct download - lol.

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a screenshot of the Gateway installer going around, not sure if it's real. It looks like the Commodore 64 interface. Basic but functional. It looks like this:
Code:
>> GATEWAY 3DS INSTALLER

>> PRESS (A) TO INSTALL
>> PRESS (B) TO EXIT

>> PROGRAMMING [**********]
>> VERIFYING  [**********]
>> OK!

** DONE! ENJOY GATEWAY! **

>> PRESS [A] TO EXIT

I can't link to the site as there is also a thread on that site with every 3DS ROM available for direct download - lol.

Can you post the image on another hosting like imgur? I have no idea what site you're talking about.

er745

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
485_P_1375749151393.jpg

Reactions: 3DSGuy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz