Hacking New Gateway 3.1.1 update (with Cubic Ninja support!)

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any video tutorials yet? For loading Roms and how to do the exploit? First time doing it and I'm alittle lost.
Here's one from the O3DS 9.2 release. Still pretty applicable.

Follow gateway's website instructions for the new loading method.
Read the .cia sticky if you're into that.
Don't forget to backup nand, format emunand, then format sysnand with microsd card removed to unlink sysnand and emunand.

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well hopefully all this will just be temporary , and GW will release a game free exploit "SOON"

Don't count on that.... If they were going to release a game free exploit soon they wouldn't release exploits that need games nor try to polish them... They are nowhere near an exploit without a game at the moment

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't count on that.... If they were going to release a game free exploit soon they wouldn't release exploits that need games nor try to polish them... They are nowhere near an exploit without a game at the moment

oh im not counting on it being soon thats why i ordered another copy of CN for my N3ds AU region but i am still curious as to what happened with the mii maker exploit though
i wish they would give us some news on if its trashed or if they have not given up on it yet

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wants to try for GameStop it is better to get the mobile app than use the web site. It is updated more often.

I have one copy but need at least one if not two more. There are only two left out of the 2 or so locations around me and both are like 20 miles away so with gas it is cheaper to just have Amazon deliver it. :)

Good to know

I checked the gamestop website out of curiosity for my location. At least we got some around here. Good thing I already have OoT and CN.

Untitled.png

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh im not counting on it being soon thats why i ordered another copy of CN for my N3ds AU region but i am still curious as to what happened with the mii maker exploit though
i wish they would give us some news on if its trashed or if they have not given up on it yet

To be honest, if this method works I don't see them pursuing another method in the near future. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done to polish up their current beta. I'm sure they will look for more options since if more people can use GW more people will buy GW. But for now they found a working method and it is relatively affordable right now.

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
To be honest, if this method works I don't see them pursuing another method in the near future. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done to polish up their current beta. I'm sure they will look for more options since if more people can use GW more people will buy GW. But for now they found a working method and it is relatively affordable right now.

The problem is not all guys have OOT or CN and not all of them want to spend more money to find one

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CN can be used on its own for homebrew or CFW, and doesn't need a dongle or a classic 3DS to upload the save for Gateway like OoT does.
On the other hand, OoT is a game worth having by itself.

I was just thinking about this....

To use 3.1.1, my CN would no longer be able to launch HomeBrew.

I'd rather just keep CN for HomeBrew and OoT for Gateway.
I still have to carry two cards, one Sky3DS and one Gateway...
Best of both Worlds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...