Hacking New Gateway 3.1.1 update (with Cubic Ninja support!)

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SysNAND backup worked fine.

Had to also update my Gateway card to launch Gateway Mode. It does the update itself.

Now to see if i can backup Cubic Ninja and run it off my Gateway. Then will test out EmuNand.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone post some screen shots of what the menu and such looks like when you activate the exploit in the Cubic Ninja menu? Does devmenu/BBBmenu work for loading CIA's like it does on the "old" 3ds?

And just to clarify, the Gateway menu looks for stuff on the internal microsd card, or you have to somehow swap cubic with the red gateway card??

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does devmenu/BBBmenu work for loading CIA's like it does on the "old" 3ds? YES

And just to clarify, the Gateway menu looks for stuff on the internal microsd card, or you have to somehow swap cubic with the red gateway card?? You have to swap the cards

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It seems like it was just a matter of ending the god damn Chinese Year so that the updates could finally start appearing quite often. XD

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
actually i would rather just launch the hombrew launcher from an installed CIA of CN
yeah, but it would be good to have the choice, rather than having to insert cubic ninja, insert gateway, launch cubic ninja to load homebrew.....although really i will probably just stick to using oot to enter gateway mode, less intro video's and menus
the 3dsx extension. how is it different from 3ds?
its the homebrew format, so you could go to the homebrew launcher, then choose gateway mode, or just homebrew if you didnt need to use gateway.....yeah this way is better overall rather than having to boot homebrew launcher, then load gateway mode every time you want to use gateway....but idk i like having choice :P

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, but it would be good to have the choice, rather than having to insert cubic ninja, insert gateway, launch cubic ninja to load homebrew.....although really i will probably just stick to using oot to enter gateway mode, less intro video's and menus

its the homebrew format, so you could go to the homebrew launcher, then choose gateway mode, or just homebrew if you didnt need to use gateway.....yeah this way is better overall rather than having to boot homebrew launcher, then load gateway mode....but idk i like having choice :P

well hopefully all this will just be temporary , and GW will release a game free exploit "SOON"

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All these just came in yesterday. :grog:

Go play MK 8 with my kids and look what happens while I am away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    826.2 KB · Views: 359

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just ordered myself a jpn cubic ninja for 50 dollars. should be in next week. my n3ds is on 9.2 is the multirom support working on that version? and considering that there is only one revision of cubic ninja, you cant go wrong with buying any cart you find, not like the OOT (revs).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I forgot password consult admin