Gaming new games? arggghhh?

stemac08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this may sound dumb but any help would be very appreciated, everytime i get a new game it will work the first time i play it, then next time round it comes up with an error whilst loading through neogamma rev 14, an its doing me nuts in. Any1 else with the same problems or solutions would be great oh.. my wiis 4.1e softmodded no ext-hd just backup burns..
oh an 1 other thing wat's this new copy protection thing as ive come across it with several games like cod-4 reflex any1 come up with anything yet? any replies would be great...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What games are you playing, first off? Most games should work via disc on cIOS rev14. NSMB Wii only works on rev15, though (which doesn't work with NeoGamma but works fine with uLoader).

As for Reflex, there's no piracy protection. If you're getting the free during the load of Aftermath, that's because it was a bad dump. You can still get past it by ejecting the disc right before loading starts and then re-inserting it.

stemac08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im using dvd-r' and my cod 4 wont even load past the beggining intro just comes up with please insert (game title) with all my new ones, such as lego rock band, band hero, just dance, silent hill shattered memories and so on. any new game really but as i've said a couple of them worked the first time for a few minutes then the disk error thing then even worse next time i come to load it it wont even read the disk in the first place just gives off an dvd error code (various codes- 4 the same disk)? so if u's r saying these iso files are bad dumps then i must be really really unlucky lol cos about the last 10-15 games ive got do not work an its doin me tree in ha ha thanx for your replies though...

Tolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have those games and they work on my wii

super mario bros's does work on rev 14 and gamma r6 channel. just make sure you patch the game
tongue.gif

my wii is 4.0 with rev 14 and r6 gamma channel.

also do you use brick blocker b4 you burn your games off?

stemac08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh also one other question anyone help me with loading from the main system menu how do i apply the oo2 fix to the disk loader? cos wen i load games from the main menu it comes up with tha error??

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
What games are you playing, first off? Most games should work via disc on cIOS rev14. NSMB Wii only works on rev15, though (which doesn't work with NeoGamma but works fine with uLoader).

As for Reflex, there's no piracy protection. If you're getting the free during the load of Aftermath, that's because it was a bad dump. You can still get past it by ejecting the disc right before loading starts and then re-inserting it.

NSMB Wii only works on rev15? who told you that i got it working fine and beat the game on rev14

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

NSMB Wii only works on rev15? who told you that i got it working fine and beat the game on rev14

With a disc?

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
BCA (Bust Cutting Area) protection is what you're referring to with the new protection. Some games are checking data stored there (the first of which was New Super Mario Bros...the cIOS doesn't matter, the loader does as it'll have to either patch the game or support loading of BCA data).

You can get this data in several ways. uLoader will display it text and you can copy it into a text file usable with uLoader (I think) or you can use Configurable USB Loader...it can dump a binary of the BCA data from your disc. Next time you load the loader, it'll automatically load that data when you start the game.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stemac08 said:
oh also one other question anyone help me with loading from the main system menu how do i apply the oo2 fix to the disk loader? cos wen i load games from the main menu it comes up with tha error??
just run the loader, through HBC of course, then look for the #002 error fix in the settings menu of the loader of your choice. almost all loaders i know have this feature.

stemac08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so to play these new games, which loading app would u choose just for general backup loading from disk? no usb hd drives involved as i aint got one?? n wat patcher should i use on the iso's b4 i burn them if any?? thnx
smile.gif

anybody?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4