Gaming new games and patches

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know but I can understand OP. It would be convenient for people to go to just one thread only...aka, just one click.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google is a search engine. It can't find what's not there. So if no one posts any useful injformation and keeps spouting "serch google newb" then what the hell do you expect google to find??

Not trying to be an ass but this site and gfags is jampacked with unhelpful people who know stuff and won't say anything.

B4N5H33

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
recently only the EU-versions of Dissidia FF and Soul Calibur - the US versions don´t need to be patched
yaypsp.gif

edit:

Here is a list of all the games that 5.55 firmware update on disc (as at 2009-09-11)
(I might of missed a few as I have not checked ALL the newer games)

1914 - Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (USA)
1913 - Dirt 2 (EUR)
1912 - Warriors Orochi 2 (EUR)
1911 - MotorStorm Arctic Edge (EUR)
1910 - Rugby League Challenge (EUR)
1909 - AFL Challenge (EUR)
1908 - Soul Calibur Broken Destiny (USA) mit patch läufts
1907 - Disgaea 2 - Dark Hero Days (USA)
1906 - Dissidia Final Fantasy (EUR) mit patch läufts
1905 - IL 2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey (EUR)
1904 - Heart no Kuni no Alice (Disc 2) (JPN)
1903 - Heart no Kuni no Alice (Disc 1) (JPN)
1902 - Samurai Dou 2 Portable (JPN)
1901 - Simple 2000 Series Portable - Vol 12 - The Hohei 2 (JPN)
1900 - Yamamura Misa Suspense Kyoto Kurama Sansou Satsujin Jiken (JPN)
1897 - Hakuoki Portable (JPN)
1895 - Tenchu San Portable (JPN)
1893 - Soul Calibur - Broken Destiny (JPN)
1890 - Konjiki no Corda 2 Forte Encore (JPN)
1889 - Saikyou Toudai Shougi Deluxe (JPN)
1888 - Ookamikakushi (JPN)
1886 - G.I Joe - The Rise Of Cobra (EUR)
1884 - Musou Orochi - Maou Sairin Enhanced Version (CHT)
1881 - Tales of VS (JPN)
1880 - G.I Joe - The Rise Of Cobra (USA)
1873 - Shinseiki Evangelion - Battle Orchestra Portable (JPN)
1872 - Armored Core 3 Portable (JPN)

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was not even aware there was a proper PSP release list. Why doesn't GBAtemp track these things like every Nintendo device?

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
clegion said:
because the name is gbatemp......., not psptemp

And they want to start tracking xbox 360 gmaes releases. IMO, PSP could be done too, specially if they do the 360 releases, which the console is the biggest junk ever.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd rather have them do PSP then 360. Also, I hope they don't put the 360 in the same place as DS/Wii/VC/WiiWare releases and make an entirely new spot for it on news page.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Battle Arena 2: Spirit Burst requires 5.55ofw, dammit, I wanted to play it since I enjoy fighting games.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, you see. Here's the thing:

ALL PSP CFW owners are bummed out because of the 5.55 requisites for recently released games. If fixes were ever made, they'd be VERY easy to find.

Almost like how games are dumped before their official release date. You type in something like "*GAME* torrent" and if it's not on the first Google page, it hasn't been dumped yet. If it has, it'll be there for sure as well as on other gaming sites. Same with Soul Calibur. A fix was made and everyone knew about it in a couple hours.

The fact that people inadequately search, and are CONVINCED that someone out there has a fix. So if that person (or those people) haven't shared their possible fixes with the public, what is another thread like this going to do?

Shardnax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DxEggman said:
Google is a search engine. It can't find what's not there. So if no one posts any useful injformation and keeps spouting "serch google newb" then what the hell do you expect google to find??

Not trying to be an ass but this site and gfags is jampacked with unhelpful people who know stuff and won't say anything.

Indeed it is. Even though the advanced Google search functions can help, they only do so much.

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiser said:
Yeah, you see. Here's the thing:

ALL PSP CFW owners are bummed out because of the 5.55 requisites for recently released games. If fixes were ever made, they'd be VERY easy to find.

Almost like how games are dumped before their official release date. You type in something like "*GAME* torrent" and if it's not on the first Google page, it hasn't been dumped yet. If it has, it'll be there for sure as well as on other gaming sites. Same with Soul Calibur. A fix was made and everyone knew about it in a couple hours.

The fact that people inadequately search, and are CONVINCED that someone out there has a fix. So if that person (or those people) haven't shared their possible fixes with the public, what is another thread like this going to do?
i understand it can annoy you. but if you dont have anything useful to say, dont say it at all. and thanks for list lets hope we get our fixes soon. personas on its way and its gunna be on 6.00 too i think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-