New gameplay trailer for horror title 'Scorn' released

scorn.JPG

Gamers will soon be able to explore the surreal hellscape of horror title Scorn from developer Ebb Software. In anticipation of its launch next month, an all-new 8 minutes gameplay trailer was aired:

In this introductory sequence, players are acquainted with the character they’ll be guiding through the bio-labyrinth. With no assistance, players will work their way into the bowels of the game's world, equipping themselves with strange tools and solving a grotesque puzzle that only hints towards things to come...

In Scorn’s exploration of a surreal, nightmarish world, players will come to understand the character they’re guiding, if only slightly. Tasked with exploring Scorn’s hellscape, players must learn its rules and master its puzzles without any guidance or support, being left to fend for themselves in a totally immersive experience. By uncovering these secrets and gathering the strange bio-mechanical tools that seem to have been used by the civilization that previously called this world home, surviving might just be possible. Finding the truth, however, is an entirely different question.

Scorn launches on PC (via Steam, Epic Games Store and GoG) and Xbox Series X|S (day one with Xbox Game Pass) on October 21.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Too bad I don't have an Xbox (or a gaming PC).

I noticed there is no music, only sound effect, or ambiance music on rare occasion.
It gives a more creepy and lost feeling in my opinion.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Excited for this one but I don't know what went wrong with the video linked in the article. It looks really washed out compared to every other video of the game. Most likely an incorrect color space setting somewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played