Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
Gamecube Multiboot Games USA/JAPAN 6 Mbits (Eurasia)

multiboot.PNG
multiboot-2.PNG

Save Type : N/A
Games Included: Yoshi's Cookie, Soccer, Tennis, Super Mario Bros, Pinball, Panel de Pon, Mario Bros, Ice Climber, Golf, Excite Bike, Dr. Mario, Donkey Kong Jr Math, Donkey Kong Jr, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong, Clu Clu Land, Baseball and Ballon Fight.[/p]

Koekie

djgarf RULES THE FUCKING WORLD!!! :D
Banned
Trophies
Website
uniemelk.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
they are all e-reader roms so they are single player

p.s. who likes my new avatar?
smile.gif
e-reader? it says gamecube multiboot games
blink.gif

can someone explain what "multiboot" means in this context?
I mean, can someone explain how you can multiboot these small games?
(I know how to multiboot ordinary roms
tongue.gif
)

ps: your avatar is funny
smile.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
let'see...
yoshi cookie,dr.mario and panel de pon are taken from nintendo puzzle collection from gamecube
all the other nes game probably are from animal crossing but how they picked super mario bros?
(there is a rumor that using cheat you can have super mario bros on animal crossing but if they hacked animal crossing why they didn't put zelda and punch out?)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
the gba has a small amount of internal boot memory that can be used for small games like these without actually having a cart in the gba as long as the gba is linked to the gamecube

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a shame you can't multiboot these games to other GBAs, I think Eurasia should of included an option for that in the menu or left the games as they were and not included them as a bundle. Still this is pretty cool although the NES roms run very badly on VBA; need to try it on my flash cart.

Re: Costello this is not a commercial rom and so far all multiboot, beta and PD roms have not been included in the release list, so I don't think this should be numbered.

The rom is only 6mbit because they are simply a collection of multiboot games. All multiboot games are under 256kb each, they are designed to be played on the GBAs ram, not on a cart so hence the small size.

p.s Thanks shaunj66 for sending me them on irc
smile.gif

BTW Octavious, yes these are the full games minus any multiplayer modes that were in the original NES versions.

el_venga

Handhelds Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
it is not 1133, or any number cause it is not a game dump, just a compilation made by some intelligent ppl. its the first release about e-reader that can be played!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1