New: GameCube Multiboot Games (U/J)

I

iceman9414

don't know what the Nes emu is but it isn't as good as PocketNES, not too sure why they bothered with this release?

I could understand if they were all GC minigames, but why releasing the NES stuff?
They are minigame rips extracted from Gamecube games. Its just another step towards cracking the beast.

*delete this if it breaks the rules.

AutoPrime

GBAtemp bum
Trophies
Website
invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
^^ u like sayin that dont u
smile.gif

kiwibonga

Trophies
Website
www.kiwibonga.com
XP
Country
France
Well PocketNES's weakness is the screen size -- Don't you hate it when you have to reduce the size of the screen? With this game pack, you can play NES games without a scaled screen, which makes it even more enjoyable...

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What version of PocetNES do you have? I use the one that came with PogoShell 1.2 and I don't have such problems.

As for these games, I wouldn't flash them BUT they are a worthy addition to my collection.

AutoPrime

GBAtemp bum
Trophies
Website
invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
they're all nes games..well atleast most of em i know for sure...and i already had most of em on pogoshell...i find this release usless...maybe not..its reminding a lot of people about nes...people always forget about it, yet it was such a great system

majide?

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there a way to extract the .mb files from .gba roms?

I've become rather addicted to Panel de Pon, but could easily go without this flashy intro/menu...

kiwibonga

Trophies
Website
www.kiwibonga.com
XP
Country
France
Is there a way to extract the .mb files from .gba roms?

I've become rather addicted to Panel de Pon, but could easily go without this flashy intro/menu...
I haven't tested this, but I think you could try to find a pointer table in the rom with a hex editor and find out where the start address of the game you're looking for is located, and then just strip the file, and add a header.. The thing is, it might be more complicated than that if they had to modify each multiboot game for the compilation...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Panel de Pon IS Tetris Attack. Tetris Attack just became more "Nintendo Based" cause Nintendo thought no one would figure out what the hell it really was...

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Panel de Pon IS Tetris Attack. Tetris Attack just became more "Nintendo Based" cause Nintendo thought no one would figure out what the hell it really was...
Hmm... a video game fact I did not know
laugh.gif
But if this is true, why were ther a jap. release for both on the SNES, unless Nintendo bought out the rights for it.
dry.gif

Square

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh