Gaming New fairy tail game???

pokeeiyuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His in-game persona was renamed Master Higgins for the non-Japanese Hudson's Adventure Island series. Most of his magics in the first game referenced this game series and his powers therein. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventure_Isl...8video_game%29)
His "real-life" claim to fame is that he could press a button at 16 times per second in the 80s. One of his specials in the first game referenced this. While I'm not sure, I think that you unlocked him in the first game by using at least 16 different characters in Story Mode. He's also an executive at Hudson Soft, which could also help explain his appearances in these Hudson Soft developed games. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takahashi_Meijin)

jums212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm..its not yet out on the net..its been a week..and theres no way i can get to play this game cuz im not from japan and my parents wont let me order something from a different country!! so please..if u happen to encounter this game on the net..pm me..

yup this game looks epic..if i loved JUS..i'll certainly love this one too

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jums212 said:
hmm..its not yet out on the net..its been a week..and theres no way i can get to play this game cuz im not from japan and my parents wont let me order something from a different country!! so please..if u happen to encounter this game on the net..pm me..

yup this game looks epic..if i loved JUS..i'll certainly love this one too

If this game was dumped, it would have a release thread here. So it won't be out there.

jums212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah..isnt it suspicious that there isnt a single review video of this game? or even screenshots? except for the prerelease screenshots of course..well.what if the game "undumpable"? is it possible? aww..i guess i'd have to buy it -_-

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
oh man, this game looks even MORE like Rave Master: Special Attack Force. It's everything I wanted in a DS fighter ;_;

(I played Rave Master for the GBA when it came out in Japan, and I loved how much it felt like a portable Smash Bros. The...localization felt weak, though ):

I'll...okay, I'll probably get it; goof around with the ROM for a bit and make a simple menu patch - but only if like, the entire game uses images and it's easy to hack. :/

i'm STILL enjoying Pokemon >___>

also: HURR DURR SHONEN GAMES R 4 KIDZ is kind of a silly thing to say. Have you EVER played Bleach: Blade of Fate or Dark Souls?

it's like, the only DS fighting game that actually has stayed on my flashcart, ever. :|
Have you never heard of Jump Ultimate Stars?

MadaraTaicho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jums212 said:
yeah..isnt it suspicious that there isnt a single review video of this game? or even screenshots? except for the prerelease screenshots of course..well.what if the game "undumpable"? is it possible? aww..i guess i'd have to buy it -_-
why it should undumpable i dont think so
well i think after time the rom will come out
maybe this month
yaynds.gif

jums212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@madara.. well..if what u said is true..then i cant w8..but if school starts again in my country, and no sign of this game..imma DIE XD

pokeeiyuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoSketch said:
I searched and found nothing, so i call bull on that

I've found only one place that had it and a place that direct linked to that place's link. I wonder if saying the languages of the sites would be a violation.

Multiple attempts to verify that their 35MB rar file is legitimate, outside of their screenshots, have failed.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, the ROM is out. I've been playing it a bit and I like it even more than the other FT game.
smile.gif

A menu translation would be cool tho...

pokeeiyuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the site that I found earlier with it, they said that it worked on DSTWO, Acekard and Wood R4. It had failed their tests on a DSTT. I'll go check if it works on a CycloDS.
Quick Update:Freezes during battles with CycloDS 2.3 (Both Story and Quest Modes). Confirmed no freezing with Acekard 1.8.7 (at least during Quest Mode).

SignZ said:
A menu translation would be cool tho...

Story
-Continue
-Begin
-Return

Quest
-Single Quest
-Multi Quest
--Make a Room
--Search for a Room
--Return
-Episode Quest (Unlocks after finishing Story Mode)
-Return

Versus
-Battle with Computer
--Battle Royale
--Score Attack
--Lacrima Attack
-Make a Room
-Search for a Room
-Download Battle

Survival (Unlocks after all episode quests (30) clear)

Training

Collection
-Character Index
-Treasure Index
-Badge Index
-Return

Option
-Game Settings
--Game Difficulty
--Music Volume
--Sound Effect Volume
--Voice Volume
--Return
-Button Settings
-Tutorial
--Basic Operations
--Attack/Combo
--Magic
--Magic Charge/Charge Break
--Guard/Guard Break
--In-game Special Operations
--Return
-Erase Data (default is no)
-Return

I have omitted the rules selection screens for the versus options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @SylverReZ, RC Pro AM was made by Rare, and that explains why I liked it. Just learned the other day about a game I loved that was made by Rare and I was surprised lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome but man the hits on that list.
    Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Today I learned that the creators of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why do i feel the sudden urge to start singing pirate's scorn from the donkey kong country cartoon?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of thieves was from Microsoft, in America. I'm not calling you a liar, just didn't know.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yes they were both made by Rare, but DK was from Rare back then, Rare now is owned by MS. So makes since.
    +1
    They even developed a LJN game.... lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was pretty rare
    I wonder what deal with Satan LJN worked to get Rare to make that one...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was actually in the scouts for 1 week, til they assigned me homework, n I was like f this, and quit, I was like 10 yrs old. And no I didn't join the girl Scouts.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was the homework about getting to know the scout leaders
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Was the homework about getting to know the scout leaders