Trophies
Website
www.taringa.net
XP
Country
Venezuela
bitonio6 said:
Fredo_Metalero said:
I have in my DSTT DAT (InfoLib, EXTINFO, SAVLIB) that yesterday they posted an article called "CoD BO fix" and it said that file InfoLib and EXTINFO had been added Super Scribblenauts(U) and Black Ops Call Of Duty (EUR) I download it but I can not use neither nor Super Scribblenauts and Rock Band 3
sad.gif
; and Call Of Duty Black Ops if served perfect!!
yaynds.gif
I opened the TTDT to see if he was out EXTINFO and not what I had then was to see if there is any fix for DSTT for these two games! thanks in advance!
Take contact with "drwhojan" by PM and give to him the files you have about these games
and he will upgrade it in all the new 3 files from the last 6.33 pack...

To bad, retro dont want to work with US
sleep.gif

Ok thanks, but I think this version is that I have

MasterSurfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@biotonio6

please take a look into the new ttmenu.dat file w/ a hex-editor and you will see, that it is from yasu's ysmenu.

i dont want to make you angry or discriminate your knowledge about and effort for supporting the good old dstt.

i know both - the ttmenu kernel and the ysmenu software - and rebuilt always my ysmenu from the scratch of every new dstt-kernel.

the trick is to use the new ttpatch.dat file to overcome the rom load -4 or -5 errors. and that only works w/ ysmenu. i use the standard ttmenu and start ysmenu manually to play newer games w/ the above described loading errors.

the filesize of ttmenu.dat (new) and ysmenu is 406.080 bytes and the original tt-kernel has a size of 334.912 bytes (like the ttmenu.nds file). you can start the normal tt-kernel by starting ttmenu.nds.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
MasterSurfer said:
@biotonio6

please take a look into the new ttmenu.dat file w/ a hex-editor and you will see, that it is from yasu's ysmenu.

i dont want to make you angry or discriminate your knowledge about and effort for supporting the good old dstt.

i know both - the ttmenu kernel and the ysmenu software - and rebuilt always my ysmenu from the scratch of every new dstt-kernel.

You make mistake between
the file created for YSMenu with "406'080" Bytes
And the TTMENU.DAT with "334'912" Bytes

if the CRC is not the same between TTMENU.DAT from the 6.33 than the 1.17a12 unofficial,
something changed inside!!!

I just want to know what!?

wink.gif

MasterSurfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You are absolutly right biotonio6.

There are changes (and must bee) between the two versions of the tt-kernel. The changes are made from pong and retro to bypass the rom loading errors. These changes are also in the new ttpatch.dat file in the ttmenu folder. But in the new 6.33 release (and a few other full releases - not only the extinfo, infolib and savlib files), they use the renamed ysmenu to start as a replacement for the tt-kernel when booting the dstt-chip. If you want to start the tt-menu you have to start ttmenu.nds first.

the outcome is the same, because the changes are always used by the dstt chipcard.

But the file named 'ttmenu.dat' w/ a filesize of 406.080 bytes is not created FOR the ysmenu - IT IS YSMenu. See and check w/ a hex editor and you know, how they made it.

best regards, MasterSurfer

CalamityDjenn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there,

I'm "working" on how to natively run new games through a R4 DSTT clone (really simple as I just rename files to match and use the wonderfull Retrogamefan files) BUT I got a problem with the infolib.dat.

Could you please have a look here and give me ideas on how to do the trick ?

Thank you
moogle.gif

Huguini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without getting into your conversation, i will just say that Super Scribblenauts loads but when it starts i just see a white screen with 6.33

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huguini said:
Without getting into your conversation, i will just say that Super Scribblenauts loads but when it starts i just see a white screen with 6.33
Super Scribblenauts loads and plays the intro over and over. If your not seeing this, you did not install the files correctly. This version REQUIRES the new TTMENU.DAT (YSmenu), if you just copy the libs, your going to run into major troubles.
moogle.gif

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pspunabletohack said:
Yes i got a black screen on Art Academy to damn still not fixed dwrhojan could you fix this problem ?

I wish the emulators would work the same as the real hardware would

But taking firmware.bin out of the emulator for no$gba kined of dose - it's geting the correct offset to patch of where it crashes frezzes est

QUOTE(CalamityDjenn @ Nov 14 2010, 02:31 AM) Hi there,

I'm "working" on how to natively run new games through a R4 DSTT clone (really simple as I just rename files to match and use the wonderfull Retrogamefan files) BUT I got a problem with the infolib.dat.

Could you please have a look here and give me ideas on how to do the trick ?

Thank you
moogle.gif

Using a ARM9 that works from any rom and add it into the same game that has errcode=-4 - you will fined ARM7 has errcode=-6 on load, It read first from ARM9

Use dslazy to do so! - unpack and repack roms

Errcode=-5 either need the original r4patch.dat are ttpatch.dat - I know original R4patch.dat for ysmenu dose work

CalamityDjenn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
As I'm on a Linux distrib, I can't install .NET Framework through Wine even if I got the last version.
I cannot use DSLazy on my system then.

I don't have much time for this today so I could not do the trick...

I managed to make everything work properly.
It was a mistake between the R4patch.dat and ttpatch.dat correspondance.
I will update my tutorial as we don't need a dual boot anymore.
smile.gif

Thank you!

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CalamityDjenn said:
As I'm on a Linux distrib, I can't install .NET Framework through Wine even if I got the last version.

smile.gif

Thank you!

They is no point, With the block on each ARM9 and ARM7 it's not go-wing to fully load - there for the a file will not generate the full data in the LIB folder to use for infolib

If it dose not fully load it will not gentate a file at all

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
MasterSurfer said:
You are absolutly right biotonio6.

There are changes (and must bee) between the two versions of the tt-kernel. The changes are made from pong and retro to bypass the rom loading errors. These changes are also in the new ttpatch.dat file in the ttmenu folder. But in the new 6.33 release (and a few other full releases - not only the extinfo, infolib and savlib files), they use the renamed ysmenu to start as a replacement for the tt-kernel when booting the dstt-chip. If you want to start the tt-menu you have to start ttmenu.nds first.

the outcome is the same, because the changes are always used by the dstt chipcard.

But the file named 'ttmenu.dat' w/ a filesize of 406.080 bytes is not created FOR the ysmenu - IT IS YSMenu. See and check w/ a hex editor and you know, how they made it.

best regards, MasterSurfer
it is not only YSMenu, it is a mix with the TTMENU.DAT and some add to start on YSMENU mode...
(otherwise, why YSMenu maker would need TTMENU.DAT)

So about your answer, if we want the new pack to creat a Kernel only for DSTT
We need to change in the 1.17a12unofficial, the TTMENU.DAT (ttmenu.nds in the pack) and add the "ttpatch.dat" ?

i check the rest of all the files who concern only the DSTT kernel,
and all the rest have the same CRC than the files inside the 1.17a12 unofficial!!!

CalamityDjenn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
drwhojan said:
CalamityDjenn said:

smile.gif

Thank you!

They is no point, With the block on each ARM9 and ARM7 it's not go-wing to fully load - there for the a file will not generate the full data in the LIB folder to use for infolib

Well, it does load, it works for every games present in the .dat files... All my roms load and play perfectly fine, in the same way it does with TTMENU.NDS. The native system is from DSTT files sugin the V6.33 from Retro.

koonghx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
From retro's v6.333

Known games that currently do not work on DSTT
5264 - BH2E - Super Scribblenauts (U) : extinfo needs to be fixed.
5282 - BH2P - Super Scribblenauts (E) : extinfo needs to be fixed.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CalamityDjenn said:
drwhojan said:
CalamityDjenn said:

smile.gif

Thank you!

Well, it does load, it works for every games present in the .dat files... All my roms load and play perfectly fine, in the same way it does with TTMENU.NDS. The native system is from DSTT files sugin the V6.33 from Retro.

Sorry i was taking about somethink else to what you where - sorry for this mastake

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
koonghx said:
From retro's v6.333

Known games that currently do not work on DSTT
5264 - BH2E - Super Scribblenauts (U) : extinfo needs to be fixed.
5282 - BH2P - Super Scribblenauts (E) : extinfo needs to be fixed.

They do to a point - just a loop issue

Shame that this game has two white screens on no$gba debugger - but will load though firmware.bin with GBA bios enabled - I do not witsh to use firmware.bin as it dose fix the problem anyway - with out the firmware.bin it will act like the real DS Would

Question is how to brake the white screen as is though a patch somewhere in the hex ... + ROM

EDIT: then we can find where the game offset and hex is looping at

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
drwhojan said:
They do to a point - just a loop issue

Smame that this game has two white screens on no$gba debugger - but will load though firmware.bin with GBA bios enabled - I do not witsh to use firmware.bin as it dose fix the problem anyway - with out the firmware.bin it will act like the real DS Would
Did you read the info about the ttpatch.dat?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)