Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I told you that i not a pro
tongue.gif

But i think its funny
biggrin.gif

Auf Deutsch würd ich sagen ich will das sie alle wieder auf den Boden der Tatsachen kommen und nicht ein auf Pro machen.
Weil ich sowas hasse.
(use google translator to read it
tongue.gif
)

And you dont quote my whole post!
Didnt i asked them which elf he tried to load?
Because i heared about some hb´s which where loaded und which where not
tongue.gif

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hyrule2008 said:
I told you that i not a pro
tongue.gif

But i think its funny
biggrin.gif

Auf Deutsch würd ich sagen ich will das sie alle wieder auf den Boden der Tatsachen kommen und nicht ein auf Pro machen.
Weil ich sowas hasse.
(use google translator to read it
tongue.gif
)

And you dont quote my whole post!
Didnt i asked them which elf he tried to load?
Because i heared about some hb´s which where loaded und which where not
tongue.gif

Ok ok, i misunderstood then.

--
Yo tambièn puedo hablar español perfectamente, pero dentro de las reglas del sitio está prohibido creo hablar en otros idiomas. No importa, de cualquier forma, jactarse de algo que nisiquiera pertenece a uno no ayuda en nada, menos reirse en foros ajenos. Es comportarse como niño.
--

Now yes, about that exploit, a friend of mine has a PAL wii for testing purposes, i might tell him about this.

Thanks a lot!

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
megazig said:
sorry, must have missed the reply from WiiCrazy.

yes, I know that bugs and exploits are different. finding an exploit means finding a way to get your code running. that's why i say that Smash Stack was much harder than this exploit. this one is quite simple to get the game to jump to your code

edit: I've been looking at the smash stack exploit scripts for a while and am still waiting for a knowledgable PAL user with usbgecko and some asm knowledge to come on IRC

my bro has coding skills and a usb gecko... you can find him on irc on the priiloader channel( he's the one making priiloader (daco))

i also hope somebody can port ssbb exploit to pal as it would save me buying another game for hacking my own wii and others their wii...

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FGOD said:
megazig said:

yes, I know that bugs and exploits are different. finding an exploit means finding a way to get your code running. that's why i say that Smash Stack was much harder than this exploit. this one is quite simple to get the game to jump to your code

edit: I've been looking at the smash stack exploit scripts for a while and am still waiting for a knowledgable PAL user with usbgecko and some asm knowledge to come on IRC

my bro has coding skills and a usb gecko... you can find him on irc on the priiloader channel( he's the one making priiloader (daco))

i also hope somebody can port ssbb exploit to pal as it would save me buying another game for hacking my own wii and others their wii...
If you're n00b enough to update to 4.3 before waiting for an HBC update, you deserve to buy a new game
tongue.gif

Pandadoux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
J.Zonneveld said:
wiiuser2 said:
Darkmystery said:
J.Zonneveld said:
I try to use this exploit, but it doesn't work for me (with a modchip and a back-up)

It freeze when the exploit need to come...

Are you sure that you have a boot.elf on your SD card?
Also, you might want to try another SD card.
Are you using a SDHC card? If so try a SD card, the Indiana Jones exploit also requires an SD card . Doesn't work with SDHC cards.

I have try it with a 4GB SD card and a 1GB SD card, but it get frozen. SDHC doesn't matter....

This is where it freeze:
733367Schermafbeelding%202010-08-10%20om%2019.54.13.png

I have exactly the same problem me too

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FGOD said:
megazig said:

I'll pass on Daco, I'm looking for a little skill

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
megazig said:
I'll pass on Daco, I'm looking for a little skill
Ouch, common, he's not Crediar or Bushing, but daco ain't that bad, and the guy knows priiloader inside and out... but w/e, u guys are both alright in my books, and as far as I'm concerned, we're all on the same team, and the game is Nintendo vs. The World! (edit: I don't know why they didn't just "play nice" with Team Twiizers 2 begin with)

Good luck finding a suitable partner Megazig, can't wait to see what u guys cook up 2gether!
biggrin.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
This game sucks btw.. so imho buying Indy is a wiser choice. My son is a huge YuGiOh fan, bought this game, finished it in the first day and traded it. It was £30.

Still more choice (for exploits) is better imho

On the note about donations and downloads that give a little revenue to the devs...

Why not?, in fact I think I'd prefer to give a penny/cent to people doing stuff for free. I hope more peeps that release things get some help for costs even if it is just pennies. Maybe more devs should host files in a way that gives them something back cause it's fooking rare they even get a proper thanks these days.

hetfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
off topic, back to ssbb pal exploit.
A friend of mine recieved the source code from comex himself, and is working on the pal version.

At the moment he's on holiday for 3 weeks, but he'll continue when he gets back.
maybe he can take a look at this one too.

hetfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@megazig,
lol, i'm not making any promises.
wink.gif

He did have some problems, which comex didn't bother to dig into.
I'm not a programmer myself, but i know it's not easy, and maybe impossible, because Ninty changed the source code of the PAL version.
So it is likely it will need a different aproach.

icyrainz said:
Check out this video for the exploit !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFFYPI7Lj9k

This video is as fake as it can be.

- Hackmii on a virgin Wii will not choose IOS37 and use IOS37 for HBC
- It will not mention to uninstall HBC

Gangboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
@hetfield

It does seem strange, but isn't it possible he is just showing off that it works? or that he already softmodded the whole bunch with it?

Know someone who has a virgin 4.3, still need to get a copy of 5D's and ofcourse his Wii. I'll try if I can get in contact with him to try and see if it does all work without any probs.
wink.gif

kiffer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pandadoux said:
J.Zonneveld said:
wiiuser2 said:
Darkmystery said:
J.Zonneveld said:
I try to use this exploit, but it doesn't work for me (with a modchip and a back-up)

It freeze when the exploit need to come...

Are you sure that you have a boot.elf on your SD card?
Also, you might want to try another SD card.
Are you using a SDHC card? If so try a SD card, the Indiana Jones exploit also requires an SD card . Doesn't work with SDHC cards.

I have try it with a 4GB SD card and a 1GB SD card, but it get frozen. SDHC doesn't matter....

This is where it freeze:
733367Schermafbeelding%202010-08-10%20om%2019.54.13.png

I have exactly the same problem me too
I had the same problem but after i switched to Pal60 Video mode it worked fine
yaywii.gif
But hackmii dont work only loadmii can you help me please

Gangboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pandadoux said:
Pal60 Video mode how i can change that? and kiffer please can you give me all the folder you had in your SD card please?
smile.gif

Or he loaded the game trough a USB Loader (which you can force change your videomode to PAL 60) or he just changed the settings on his Wii from PAL(50) 567i to PAL(60) 480i or even PAL(60) 480p.
smile.gif

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hetfield said:
@megazig,
lol, i'm not making any promises.
wink.gif

He did have some problems, which comex didn't bother to dig into.
I'm not a programmer myself, but i know it's not easy, and maybe impossible, because Ninty changed the source code of the PAL version.
So it is likely it will need a different aproach.

icyrainz said:

- Hackmii on a virgin Wii will not choose IOS37 and use IOS37 for HBC
- It will not mention to uninstall HBC
I don't get what's fake about it. I didn't notice anything claiming it was a virgin console, not to mention that the HBC and other hacked channels are clearly visible on the System Menu when the video starts up. Besides, the exploit would function the same regardless of the presence (or lack thereof) of existing homebrew.

psykobug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hetfield said:

icyrainz said:

if you read the whole topic before posting, you'll see he already had HBC installed before (read post 53) . i'm tired of those lazy "fake " guys .

download the RTU pack from wiigx mod , folllow the tutorial and it will work . it's from the most serious hacking french website , tested by the admin who uploaded it .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1