XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
there are 2 different data.bin's in the package, each save to the following locations:
Yu-Gi-OH!_5Ds_Savegame-Exploit\geckoprint\data.bin
Yu-Gi-OH!_5Ds_Savegame-Exploit\externdebuger\data.bin

Does anyone know which of these files should be copied to:
SD:\private\wii\title\ryop\data.bin

??

edit: lol, right after I posted the question I saw your answer, thx FIX94

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you build it, is exploit.bin what you use? Rename it data.bin and load to Wii like twilight hack, perhaps?
EDIT:nvm, just saw XFlak's post

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think you got a small error in the translation

While "elf" is german for "eleven" I'm pretty sure he talks about "*.elf" files

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
PsyBlade said:

He used a translator
wink.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PsyBlade said:

Its most likely a Google automatic translation, errors are to be expected.

EDIT: tj_cool beat me
frown.gif

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
megazig said:
yes, and also unlike comex, this is a simple gamesave exploit and not an exploit requiring real work to find

ok, learn english before making false remarks... exploit is just an exploit, you need to find the bug before exploiting it... ssbb's exploited bug was possibly easier to find...

ps: there are thousands out there playing with that custom stage feature so it's easy to spot a bug there... just to make it clear...

Tom191

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sooo, let the testing begin. Hopefully this will work with USA versions of the game, but for some reason I doubt it will. Can someone test it out and let us know. Thank you.

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@wiicrazy

my thought came out clearly.

I think my work with exploits shows that I know what I'm talking about. the exploit in this Yugioh (sp?) game isn't something that took more than 2 minutes in IDA to find. the exploit in SSBB took much longer and wasn't as straight forward

edit: it's not the bug (which you claim is easier to find for ssbb) that's the hard part. it's how to exploit it. and this exploit is a cakewalk

D

Deleted User

For the people, who want a good translation:
QUOTE said:
YU-GI-OH 5D Exploit + src
This is an alpha file, only elf files work and only very few programs start, many easily crash during work.

If you want to support me, you can do this by giving me 500 wii points as a thanks for the exploit. I probably didn't help you, connecting your Wii to the internet. You and me get 500 wii points anyway. Please pm me (ichfly) on Wii-Homebrew.com . This unfortunatly only works, If your Wii is only connected to the internet for 30 days.
Thank you
More infos

Changelog:

add: unprotectmem

Tom191

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@megazig

Clearly you do know what you are talking about. By chance, is there any possibility of porting the SSBB exploit to work with the PAL SSBB?

Also, what ever happened to the SMG exploit that was being worked on? Or what about the Excite Truck exploit?

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smg exploit was fake. ssbb could be ported over.

to my knowledge excite truck exploit was still just at bug stage. (it crashed but wasn't loading code yet)

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there links to posts talking about potential SMG / Excite Truck exploits? Did ET involve mp3 loading?

Kratozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just downloaded the files, but have not found the file to be copied to the wii system memory.
I also found Yugioh 5Ds Wheelie Breaker on a sale for about 10.
Should i go and get it or should i wait a little longer?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
@megazig
as far as english goes... you are comparing comex with an exploit...
about the exploit stuff. firstly, bugs in the games are not called exploits... they are bugs... you find bugs, you don't find exploits... you exploit them then what you wrote becomes an exploit...

Spotting the bug on SSBB should be easier since, as I've previously said, lots of people were already fiddling with that custom stage feature of the game. For the other bug one should first assume without any usage involved... hence that's more hard to spot...

Anyway, work involved in finding a bug to exploit is not necessarily correlated to licensing deals of an open source exploit.

Tom191

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
megazig said:
smg exploit was fake. ssbb could be ported over.

to my knowledge excite truck exploit was still just at bug stage. (it crashed but wasn't loading code yet)
SMG exploit was fake? Really? Is that for sure? ok, I believe you.

Would you be the person who could port over the SSBB exploit? You know we'd all love you if you could
biggrin.gif

Is anyone still working on the excite truck exploit? Or any chance of anyone else picking it up?

Thank you for your time.

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure where links could be... SMG exploit was a bad joke/rumour started on an IRC channel. it has been confirmed fake.

edit: i have an ntsc wii. I couldn't port it over very easily as I'd have to import a game disc.

Tom191

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
megazig said:
not sure where links could be... SMG exploit was a bad joke/rumour started on an IRC channel. it has been confirmed fake.

edit: i have an ntsc wii. I couldn't port it over very easily as I'd have to import a game disc.
If I send you enough money (plus a little extra) through paypal for you to order the PAL SSBB, would you be willing to work on it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.