Hacking New DSi owner

nexorcist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone.
I just purchased a new DSi and have some questions.
I spent last few hours reading this forums and guides and my head is spinning.
I checked and confirmed that my new DSi came with firmware 1.4U and from what i read is not compatible with most flashcards.
Can someone please tell me step-by-step: what kind of flashcard i need to buy and from where and also how do i load and play games.
Thanks you.

pikachu945

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well the only legit cart to buy for the DSi 1.4 is to buy a Acekard 2i from Shoptemp or if you would like to spend more money you should get a SuperCard DSTWO

Link:

www.shoptemp.com

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have two popular carts, the Acekard 2i and the DSTWO. The Acekard is a simple basic cart with a great GUI and plays games well. the DSTWO is more advanced and has features like GBA Emulation, Real Time Guides, Real Time Save etc.

The DSTWO will work with your DSi 1.4's without having it's internal firmware updated, although you still need to set up it's operating system on the MicroSD card.

The Acekard 2i requires a firmware update for it to work on the DSi 1.4, this needs to be performed on a DS Lite or DS original (Phat) or DSi with FW 1.3 or below. Many places such as ShopTemp can do this for you as part of their Premium Update and Flashing Service. ShopTemp charge $1 for this on it's own, or $2 if purchased with a MicroSD card as they will also set the MicroSD card up with the FlashCart's operating system, so you can to use it out of the box. if you want the Premium Update and Flashing Service you have to select it when you add it to the cart.

If you want to know more about the Acekard 2i, I have a guide here which will tell you how to set it up and use it.

nexorcist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that was easy.
I think ill go with DSTWO just in case if i wanna run a GBA later on.
Thank you guys very much. Ill be ordering my card in a minute.

nexorcist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rolleyes.gif

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am sick of the Acekard2i recommendations. Get a Flash Vi dammit. LOL. Nah I am just joking. I have a DSTWO and a DSi and trust me it is worth it bro. I just wish I had an XL so I could enjoy it more. I got my DSTWO for free so it is even better.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
FlashX007 said:
I am sick of the Acekard2i recommendations. Get a Flash Vi dammit. LOL. Nah I am just joking. I have a DSTWO and a DSi and trust me it is worth it bro. I just wish I had an XL so I could enjoy it more. I got my DSTWO for free so it is even better.

I have to got one DSi XL playing Stracker
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1