Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

New Trainer: Super Mario 64 DS (+4)

By Triforce

New DS trainer by Triforce for the game Super Mario 64 DS.

The options included are as follows:
tf-m64t.nfo said:
  • Unlock Everything
  • Unlimited Lives
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Coins
  • download.gif
    ÂDownload
    nfo.png
    ÂÂView NFO

icon11.gif
    Game Information

GodMedia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
According to DualScene.net, this is only for the 0056 (v1.1) release, not the 0037 release (both are USA versions). I did not realize this and spent about 15 minutes trying to patch the wrong rom.

UPDATE: I can't get this patch to work on either rom. I am using the patch and bspatch.exe that come in the zip file, but I get no final patched file out. Anyone else having trouble with this one?

UPDATE 2: Okay, I used the bspatch.exe and the other EXEs from the Metroid Prime Hunters trainer and it worked just fine.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
This trainer is a let-down. I was hoping for something that allowed you to have super jumps, and activate your character's power with the press of a button
tongue.gif

Infinite Live, Infinite Coins, Infinite Health... So damn generic!
tongue.gif

And who wants to unlock everything when it's damn easy enough to do on your own
tongue.gif

--Henry

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why so angry & defensive? did someones feelings get hurt...

i did the whole "elite" thing back when 96bps & 14.4k was all the rage - looking at the WWW scene, I can do no more than laugh hysterically

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A nice copy and paste here:
For those for whom the patch does not want to work you need to have some extra DLLs or something apparently, you can grab them from the other trainers (Daisenryaku excepted).
I repacked it with the necessary files and put it up on my site, fell free to link/rehost:
SuperMario64 trainer:
http://www.4shared.com/file/2938969/393b09...o64trainer.html

My collection of DS trainers (all except the Metroid and I have not grabbed any of NDSBBS's hacked roms to make a patch from yet so they are not there either):
http://www.4shared.com/dir/537383/a70d2776/DS_Trainers.html

To use the trainer extract the zip to a file and put the supermario64 DS v.1.1 (US) rom such as seen here: http://www.advanscene.com/html/Releases/dbrelds.php?id=0059

Copy this into notepad and save with a .bat extension. Put this new .bat file into the same directory as your rom and the contents of the zip file you just downloaded. Now dboule click the .bat file and wait for the it to finish (under XP it will likely close after finishing)
Code:
rename *.nds a.nds
bspatch a.nds SM64trainer.nds TF-M64T.bdf

Burn the resulting SM64trainer.nds to your cart (remember to add a name if you use an EZ4).

I tried it on my EZ4 and it appeared to work fine (all stars in 3rd slot and 99 lives), the bottom screen was courrupted on the trainer intro (no matter as the top one is where the options are).

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trainer? Yeah right. Thank god this isn't a wifi game.

Oh my god. Chill out.
You obviously have no qualms ripping off the people who make these great games, deciding not to give them their hard earned money (or you wouldn't be on this forum), but if someone tries to cheat you in a fun game of MPH it's the end of the world?
rolleyes.gif

Sherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i did the whole "elite" thing back when 96bps & 14.4k was all the rage - looking at the WWW scene, I can do no more than laugh hysterically

Ah yes, back in the day with Wildcat and Renegade BBSs...LORD and door games. Man, those were fun times...

Thorisoka

Trophies
Website
www.nintendojofr.com
XP
Country
France
Trainer? Yeah right. Thank god this isn't a wifi game.

Oh my god. Chill out.
You obviously have no qualms ripping off the people who make these great games, deciding not to give them their hard earned money (or you wouldn't be on this forum), but if someone tries to cheat you in a fun game of MPH it's the end of the world?
rolleyes.gif

Irrelevant... You seem to be under the impression that if someone is on this forum he will necessarily never buy his games. The only matter here is the use of trainers on WiFi, which affect both honest players and hm, other ones. :/

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ah yes, back in the day with Wildcat and Renegade BBSs...LORD and door games. Man, those were fun times...

Ah yeah, RGBBS, WWIV & CNET were wonderful... as was DLX on a 1200 & 2400.
"Duck Meets" & "2600 Club" anyone?
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-