New Dissidia gameplay - Jecht vs. Tidus

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Dec 14, 2008.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    "Remember that Dissidia: Final Fantasy gameplay video we posted awhile back that showed a match between Tidus and Jecht? Tidus won that round, and now it's time for Jecht to deliver some payback.

Here's a new Dissidia video from the Re:Plai DVD featuring father and son once again locked in battle, only this time Jecht has a few aces up his nonexistent sleeve: huge frickin' boulders. Check it out below."

Source

All I can say is... holy crap, Jecht is the new Chuck Norris.

2. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    Loved the mini version of his transformed state at the end. [​IMG]

3. ackers

ackers GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    Cool, what's this game all about?? Is it a spin-off of all FF games or something?

EDIT: it's for PSP, right?

4. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    It's a fighting game with one representative for good and one for evil from Final Fantasy I to Final Fantasy X. (And so far, one secret character from XI)

"Dissidia: Final Fantasy's genre has been described as "dramatic progressive action" and its graphics will be in three dimensions. It will have wireless one-on-one gameplay and fights revolving around the use of individual special skills of characters to do damage to opponents. Players can also customize their characters with equipment"

PS: Yeah, for PSP. [​IMG]

5. pasc

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    weird, this reminds me more of dbz than any FF xD. But it looks interesting nonetheless...

It will only feature local and no online multiplayermodes, right ?