1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

New dirty Mt. Dew

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 220
  • Replies Replies 0

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,049
Reaction score
11,077
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,868
Country
United States
20260406_073715.jpg

This actually has pleasant notes of vanilla cream, you taste the og dew along side of it. Cola could learn from this ironically. Taco bell is trying other dirty flavors such as dirty Pepsi, which is just cream added to a soda so more flavors may be spotted on store shelves soon. 4/5
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted