Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
IGN has a new trailer for Dementium 2!

http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/14353930/dem...gine_52909.html

It doesn't show any gameplay but it's a very interesting video nevertheless. The first game was pretty good but the lack of convenient save points annoyed me. Hopefully they fix this problem in Dementium 2. Actually, I didn't even know about this game until I saw the trailer.

~De arimasu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't even know a sequel to Dementium was being made. Recently finished the first one and enjoyed it. Looking forward to this
yaynds.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
The first one was not bad.. but had some annoying things, which were mostly fixed on MOON..

I'm curious to see in what can Renegade Kid do now, after 2 games. Wonder if their engine got even better
smile.gif

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick loved the first one! hopefully, they fine tuned the little annoying things about their previous one, and this could be a masterpiece
biggrin.gif

i recommend playing this in the dark, and with headphones (for surround sound effects). makes it SO much better heh

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroEXE93 said:
It doesn't show any gameplay but it's a very interesting video nevertheless. The first game was pretty good but the lack of convenient save points annoyed me. Hopefully they fix this problem in Dementium 2. Actually, I didn't even know about this game until I saw the trailer.
Didnt the Europe & Japanese versions had "better" save points?

Didn't bother me. Hopefully it'll be more like the first game and less like Moon which was so damn boring.

I guess that this was the next big mature DS title that was meant to be announced on Friday.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Didn't bother me. Hopefully it'll be more like the first game and less like Moon which was so damn boring.

Moon was much better gameplay wise, but I agree with you that it was not as interesting as Dementium. Dementium had a better storyline and setting was amazing

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've yet to finish the first game, but its nice to see a sequel.

Heh, I like the video name.
Imagine Trailer.

New, Imagine: Dementia!

Seems to be going for the same style as the first.
Stuck in some weird hospital place thing and going through the crazyness of it all at one point or another.

Kinda hoped they'd try something a little more differnt though.
Instead of a full out facility again they could have gone with a large house with some shacks nearby and the like.
A kind of compound of sorts I guess.
Having you walk through a dark fog, following trails and moving through forests from one house to another tracing down clues and fighting off things sneaking behind you.
Something I tend to like in horror thriller games, an open more non-linear feel.
Kinda like Silent Hill in way but I think sticking around a compound sorta place might work best.

Still,should be at least a decent horror thriller FPS shoot and go.
Definitly not unhappy with that. :3

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if the levels were better designed and more open. Also more variety in monsters would be welcome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging