Hacking new chinese sx dongle 15$

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What you people will go through to avoid paying 25 more bucks for sx os and an official dongle. It’s like buying a power a or hori controller and expecting it to be as good as a pro controller.
It's a little overpriced... And you can put hekate instead.

Last edited by mariogamer,

Krenogin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a little overpriced... And U can put hekate instead.
Well go mow a yard or something for 25 dollars and call it a day. Or you can just not have the enjoyment of having it earlier and constantly wasting time searching forums for an easier 50% cheaper solution.

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well go mow a yard or something for 25 dollars and call it a day. Or you can just not have the enjoyment of having it earlier and constantly wasting time searching forums for an easier 50% cheaper solution.
25$ is the full price? Or an estimate of the dongle?

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Wow, approx 25$ for a clone. I paid 45-50$ for an original with license. This doesnt really make sense to me only if you poor guys buyed only SX OS :P

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
$15+$25=$40, which is the price of the SX Pro that comes with the OS most of us don't need
Exactly.

Wow, approx 25$ for a clone. I paid 45-50$ for an original with license. This doesnt really make sense to me only if you poor guys buyed only SX OS :P
As explained there, a lot of people don't care.
Also it's 15$.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Ragenrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://www.hackmyswitch.com/trinket-m0-build

you can also build your own with relative easy soldering for cheap. Just purchased my trinket m0 and battery adapter for $25 CAD ($8 shipping lol) from a Canadian vendor but I will have it by Wednesday next week ;) Between this and my OS license I've saved some money and time buy doing it this way.

SX Pro off modchips = $72 CAD after shipping
OS License + a 3rd party injector = $50 CAD

And I didn't have to wait until Aug 10th or later for it to arrive lol

Last edited by Ragenrok,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I got a foreign spam/scam call the day after I signed up and (had to?) give my phone number when registering.
I don't think it's a coincidence since I haven't gotten a call like that in years.

This was last month!
thats mainly aliexpress to verify your account nothing else.
been using it for 10 years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...