Hacking new characteristic of M3/G6 Extend mode with updat

sideny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
1.you can play DGP or DSM movie with different angle in extend mode.

2.you can see the movie with upside screen, downside screen, double screen and so on.

movie.jpg

3.you can read the *.txt *.htm,*.html,*.asp,*.asx,*mht files in the ebook function

4.you can choose the different wcharacter size witch you like, just like 11*11 and so on

en.jpg

jp.jpg

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cool, cool, you sound like a G6 developer! Great to see constant progress to movie/text viewing capabilities.
happy.gif

While I'm at it anyway, I can't resist asking for the FAT driver sourcecode thingy (I'm no developer, but have a feeling about what is needed). Maybe Danny has forwarded some e-mails about it. The community really needs these drivers in sourcecode format in order to fully support the G6 and M3 hardware. I'm sure your products gain more popularity when homebrew like ScummVM DS, DSOrganize, DOOM DS and others can finally fully support G6/M3. By showing off these new movie/text capabilities you show interest in your customers, which is nice, but what we really want badly is the FAT drivers. Please release them..
bow.gif
wub.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you scroll the first post slowly up or down. It gives some kind of 'illusion' effect
biggrin.gif

I noticed that update earlier today, it looks great. But as everyone are saying.. release the FAT drivers!

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm using software and loader 4.4. Anyone mind telling me how to upload my text and html files to my G6? Or maybe which folder should it be in? I'm only haveing theGBA and NDS folder.

Thx

Silent Viper

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mp3.com.au
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You can place your files in any folder you want. Then open it in mediaplayextend.

btw: I asked that question here before but nobody answered. Is it possible to view text in other than GB & Big5 codepages on chinese g6lite?

sorry for my possibly bad english
wink.gif

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like information on making a global.ini file to customize colors and settings. I would also like the thumbnail feature for images that later moonshell versions feature. If we had these I wouldn't need to use normal moonshell anymore.

js18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like information on making a global.ini file to customize colors and settings. I would also like the thumbnail feature for images that later moonshell versions feature. If we had these I wouldn't need to use normal moonshell anymore.

X2! Or at least turn off gop skip & dithering onmedia extend for dpg playback.(videos skip less) I like the media extend better than the moonshell for g6 , but at least with moonshell you can turn those two options off.

arcy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
playing movies via media extend with the different viewing options have been available for a while

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

X2! Or at least turn off gop skip & dithering onmedia extend for dpg playback.(videos skip less) I like the media extend better than the moonshell for g6 , but at least with moonshell you can turn those two options off.
In the info tab in mediaplay extend they say all of this can be controlled by a global.ini file just like in normal moonshell. The M3 has a mediaplay extend of their own and they have the global.ini so they can customize it up. But for g6 we have no global.ini. It's a lot different than the normal moonshell ini so I have no idea how to make one, I think we have to somehow get it from G6 themselves.

I emailed danny asking for it and he asked me "what is global.ini?" I explained and never heard a response back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over